I'm having some stainless air filter supports made..

General queries KR Bikes
bozbridge
Oil Injector

I'm having some stainless air filter supports made..

Post by bozbridge » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:11 pm

As the title says! I'm having the KR1 air filter frame support (original part number 13183-1210) remade in stainless to replace the flimsy/cracked original plastic one, minimum order is 10, so far 3 are spoken for. If anyone would like one let me know. Cost will work out £35 each to UK inc post, or £30 plus postage outside UK.

I've posted this to the Facebook forum too with a picture of the remade item so if you want want let me know through either but Facebook is easier for me to keep tabs on.

Cheers, Doug.

bozbridge
Oil Injector

Re: I'm having some stainless air filter supports made..

Post by bozbridge » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:03 am

Just an update, I got orders for 9 of the supports so asked the friend doing them to go ahead. They're taking longer than I'd hoped to get made but I've been promised they will be done as soon as possible, they are being water jet cut and the machine he needs to use is flat out working and he hasn't been able to find the spare time but as soon as he can they will be done.

When I have them for definite in my hand and I've checked the fit I'll get in touch with everyone who contacted me and sort out postage and payment.

Also I still have 1 spare at the moment if anyone is interested.

Cheer, Doug.