front axle moving

Wheels, shocks, forks, frame
Mouser
Heavy Smoker

front axle moving

Post by Mouser »

Hi,

I remounted the front whell in my KR1-S and thightened it to 110Nm. For that I had to hold it from the other side to prevent the axle from turning AND the speedo housing would turn WITH. Even after thightening it to 110 Nm I could still turn the axle(in one piece) with the ratch (wheel lifted up) AND the speedo housing is turning WITH the whole axle. Only after thightening the axle clamp bolts, the axle would'nt turn anymore.

Is this normal?

All other bikes I know (fzr, Rd..), the speedo housing wouldn't turn with the axle AND the axle wasn't turnable after thighening it (wheel lifted), even before thightening the clamp bolts.

And, yes I did the speedo housing is correct between the speedo stops in the fork and everything is arranged like on the explos. pics
What do you think?

Thanks
Chris
Mbuk
Smoker

Re: front axle moving

Post by Mbuk »

Yes that is normal
mmocrazyfans

Re: front axle moving

Post by mmocrazyfans »

Throughout the fire Site associated with RuneScape

New internet site associated with RuneScape

Today, with 07:Double zero GMT, mod Michael Lee (Brain involving Innovative Design and style ), mod Galcian ( older online game designer ) along with mod Mkilley ( Venture Manager ) may response your questions survive each of our discussion boards. In case you have any questions on their behalf, post right here.

The company right now :