I'm in need of front and rear disc for my KR 1 B from 1989.
I searched the internet and came up with below results, what should I go for ?
Although I did not really search for EBC, it seems there are not many other suppliers left.
Someone has any experience with these suppliers and or disc types?
Perhaps other manufacturers that can be added to the list?
Any feedback would be much appreciated.
- Wemoto EBC (AC5690) Gold 201€ http://www.wemoto.be/bikes/kawasaki/kr ... left_hand/
- Biker-Fix EBC Disc+ Pad () Gold 173.79€ https://www.ebay.ie/itm/KAWASAKI-KR-1-K ... SwnDZUByM1
- Helmuetchen EBC (MD4008X+5659) Gold 184.34€ https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Brake-Disc-x-EB ... Swtx1cd7XM
- wizbizltd EBC (MD4095X) Gold 162.21€ https://www.ebay.ie/itm/EBC-Front-Right ... SwR7ldEZk~
- EBC EBC (MD4095X) Gold 172.7 € https://ebcbrakesdirect.com/motorcycle/ ... 1989/37122
- Wemoto EBC (MD4096) 180€
- JD Motorsport EBC (MD4096) 132.16€ https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIT-KAWASAKI ... 5d75a769e4
- Japparts.nl EBC (MD4096) 144€ https://www.japparts.nl/index.php?main_ ... =1&sort=2a
- EBC EBC (MD4096) 133€ https://ebcbrakesdirect.com/motorcycle/ ... 1989/37122
BTW Are there any other bikes that use the same disc as original KR1 B, perhaps other models are still easier to obtain and thus cheaper to purchase.