Premix Junkie

rossi

Post by Garry »

do you think rossi will win this year?

if he does i think it will be his greatest victory yet and i hope he does

when he was with h***a i thought it was because he had the
best bike but i think he made everyone think twice when he
switched to yamaha and won

he is the only rider i can think of who is capable of coming from the back and winning - i know it wont last forever - look at schumacher in cars - but
he is still a cut above everyone - good luck to him
Smokings Good For You
alimorg
Site Admin

Post by alimorg »

Even if he doesn't win the bloke is a genius on a bike, but still quite likeable.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. " - Douglas Adams
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

h***a are not doing hayden any favours this year. he is developing Dani's bike for next year, and for h***a THAT is top priority.
I dont think they are bothererd about winning the title, they will take the constructors title and they will be very hapy with that.
Hayden still has a chance but it's slipping away with every race. Rossi has got to pull back 7 points a race on Nicky for the remaining 4 races, but more importantly he has got to claw bac in 5 or 6 on Dani which is going to be the real problem.
I hope he does it as i think it will the last title he will win. The 800's are so much smaller than the current 990 bikes that they will favour the likes of Dani and Casey stoner who have both looked like champions in waiting this year.
rgvsean
Oil Injector

Post by rgvsean »

We are talking about a h***a development bike though. It's not like he is on a WCM, and it still manages to stay in front of Tamada, Melandri et al on other RCV's. I'd say the 3 that beat him this weekend are better riders. Maybe he could have pipped danni?

On the other side of the coin, we'll never know what would have happened had been allowed to run the same as Pedro. Still, at GP level new parts are being tested and developed every week.

Look at the trouble Rossi had with Chassis and front tyre development, you could say IF and rossi would be leading.

Either way it's an exciting end to the year :D
KwakOn
Oil Injector

Post by KwakOn »

You could say if Gimpernau hadn't flip up then Cappirossi would have a real chance. I agree though the riders in finishing front of Hayden are better/best riders.
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Post by JanBros »

Hayden is good, but he is no world-championship-material. I hope and I think he won't make it, and I hope the same for "acid-rain-man Pedrosa" (although he trully is made of the ricght stuff).

It's just that I hate the arrogance of h***a :?
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !
john-b
Oil Injector

Post by john-b »

i dont who will take over i doubt it will be Hayden. Rossi's days are looking numbered though perhaps Pedrosa or someone else from 250's as the new 800's will favour that type of riding style they reckon and they have everything to gain and nothing to lose if you know what i mean.
Garry
Premix Junkie

Post by Garry »

couldn't believe it when rossi fell off on sunday - he had it in the bag!

bet jeremy burgess gave him a right bollocking - he didn't look too
happy :D
Smokings Good For You
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

Re: rossi

Post by StrokerBoy »

Garry wrote:Do you think Rossi will win this year?
No ! :lol:

Must admit, that last race was the only one I bothered to watch all year. Can't say I'm too bothered about it really.

I wanted Hayden to get it though - he deserved it and Rossi's had enough wins I reckon.

A Yank on a h***a - who'd have thought I'd be cheering for that ?! :shock: :oops:
Kawasaki KR250 Tandem Twin (x4) & KS-II 80,
Yamaha RD350LC,
Suzuki GSX-R750RK & RB50 Gag.
Garry
Premix Junkie

Post by Garry »

you've missed a good season

i think it depends which channel you watch it on - eurosport commentary
is so much better than the BBC
Smokings Good For You
rgvsean
Oil Injector

Post by rgvsean »

Last race was the most boring of the year. :( I feel cheated of my climax :oops:
john-b
Oil Injector

Post by john-b »

It was boring but it was a turn up. Troy Bayliss just cleared off really i think he would have won whatever Rossi did :shock: and in fairness Hayden did actually say he hadnt always been the fastest rider all year :shock: I never thought i would hear him say that he has gone up in my estimations. Then again after the last round i think he deserved some luck i bet there were some bollickings flying about at h***a after that disaster i notice Pedrosa let him past this time instead of wiping him out :lol: :lol:
I wish i knew something about KR's so i was like knowledgeable about them and everything like what you lot are ;-) :-) :-)
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

but lets not forget that rossi was taken out in similar style earlier in the season by Ellias.
Roll on the 800's and young brad smith in the 125 next year.
SHimmer45
Premix Junkie

Post by SHimmer45 »

800's should prove interesting i think rossi will be out to prove a point...
will it be the year of the pocket racers ie Pedrosa and Stoner (if he stopping eating kittylitter)

cant wait to see how the illmore bike gets on as it looks awesome
94 GPz500S
KR1-S Project
KR1 donor