Indicators and fuel tap

The place to talk about your Tandem!
250 drummie
Heavy Smoker

Indicators and fuel tap

Post by 250 drummie »

I am finally getting around to finishing the tandem now. I need to find two indicators and a fuel tap and a set of mirrors to get it sorted. Are there other models that share these parts or can you still get them new or has anyone got some to sell.
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

Re: Indicators and fuel tap

Post by StrokerBoy »

250 drummie wrote:I am finally getting around to finishing the tandem now. I need to find two indicators and a fuel tap and a set of mirrors to get it sorted. Are there other models that share these parts or can you still get them new or has anyone got some to sell.
Indicators are unique to this model. Try OneStopSpares (Ebay AUS), they had some last week.

Fuel tap I'm not sure about, probably the same as some other models. Part number for the whole thing is 51023-1108, try a dealer.

Bar or fairing mounted mirrors ? Not easy to find either, but should be plenty that will fit if you're not bothered about originality.

Best bet for KR parts is still Yahoo Auctions Japan.
Kawasaki KR250 Tandem Twin (x4) & KS-II 80,
Yamaha RD350LC,
Suzuki GSX-R750RK & RB50 Gag.
dougindoors
Heavy Smoker

kr250 parts

Post by dougindoors »

hi have a look at the wemoto site for mirrors if they are fairing mounted search under kawasaki fairing mirrors have photos so it gives you an patten to match.
1984 Kawasaki KR250A
no projects, OOPS!1987 Kawasaki AR125B4
Every 2 in 1 poeple are schizophrenic
If you can not fix it with a hammer it must be electrical
2 Smokey and they bandit
250 drummie
Heavy Smoker

Post by 250 drummie »

Thanks gents
The mirrors I will try to get the fairing mount ones as the holes are there already I will give onestop a go he is just 30 min from me.