ScottaKR
Premix Junkie

Re: KR Partsbook

Post by ScottaKR »

WightWizard wrote:KR Partsbook here:

http://kr250.org/KR_partsbook.htm

Hope it's of some use to somebody!

Darren - WightWizard
I see youve found Tim's (aka Strokerboy) site (he also has another one called Diff'rent Strokers as well :wink: ). He's gathered quite a bit of info over the years about these little beasties, and managed to bring many Tandem owners in contact with each other as well. Without him, I dare say many people wouldnt have gotten the parts or info they needed to get their Tandems going.

And a little note to Tim. When are you going to update the KR Owners page photo's? [-X :lol:
KR250 Tandem Twin (Naked) :mrgreen:
KR1 Red/White
KR1S Track Bike (has been put on hold for now)
ZXR750 H1 (Winter project)
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

Re: KR Partsbook

Post by StrokerBoy »

ScottaKR wrote:And a little note to Tim. When are you going to update the KR Owners page photo's? [-X :lol:
Um, yeah. I realise I haven't updated that for ages now. Problem is, people never tell me when they sell their bikes (no reason why they would really) so I just leave the info on there forever. Then it gets hopelessly out of date. Bit like the rest of the site...

Anyone on here wants an update, email or PM me the details/pics and I'll sort it ASAP. I do have a pile of photos/scans I should get on with loading really. :oops:
Kawasaki KR250 Tandem Twin (x4) & KS-II 80,
Yamaha RD350LC,
Suzuki GSX-R750RK & RB50 Gag.
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

Post by StrokerBoy »

I've finally got round to uploading the entire Workshop Manual to my site too. About bleedin' time I know... :roll:

The quality's not great, but I didn't scan it - I found it somewhere online and nicked it before it disappeared. Which it soon did.

So, none of you have got any excuses now for a less-than-perfectly-running Tandem Twin. Um, except me of course... :oops:
Kawasaki KR250 Tandem Twin (x4) & KS-II 80,
Yamaha RD350LC,
Suzuki GSX-R750RK & RB50 Gag.
ScottaKR
Premix Junkie

Post by ScottaKR »

StrokerBoy wrote:So, none of you have got any excuses now for a less-than-perfectly-running Tandem Twin. Um, except me of course... :oops:
Yes we do...... the manual dosn't cover intermitent spark issues, which is the reason mine is up the back of the garage atm. That and I don't think anyone has actually fitted any of the KMX pistons yet (including myself since I don't have good spark :oops: ).
Of course the number one reason is probably the same as yours....... too busy doing other stuff. #-o :roll:
KR250 Tandem Twin (Naked) :mrgreen:
KR1 Red/White
KR1S Track Bike (has been put on hold for now)
ZXR750 H1 (Winter project)