Wheel and caliper paint colours

Plastic bits and Paint
jezza2508

Wheel and caliper paint colours

Post by jezza2508 »

Hello everyone - I am a newbie here - just about to take delivery of a 1991 KR1S that appears to be Zeus Blue / Ebony.
I'm not sure if this is it's original colour - is there an easy way to find out? - I know h***a put a colour code sticker on their bikes to identify the factory colour scheme - not sure if Kawasaki do the same.
Anyway - having looked at a few images on the old Interweb, of Zeus Blue ones, it is apparent to me that the wheels are silver, the brake calipers seem to be some kind of grey colour? , the torque arm is silver (same as wheels) and the brake disc 'webs' are black.
Is the silver (wheels / torque arm) the same as the frame, or is this a different shade?
The particular bike I am getting has a gold torque arm and gold disc 'webs' - which leads me to believe that it may not be an original Zeus. Also there is evidence that the fairings were once green - though obviously all of these components could have been replaced over the years.
The upshot of it is, I want to discover what it's original colour scheme was, and what the correct paints are to return to this state.
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
I will upload some photos of said bike when it arrives.
Thanks in advance.