KR1S C2 for sale

Post your KR items for sale - No commercial advertising allowed
KR1S91

KR1S C2 for sale

Post by KR1S91 » Sun May 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi all,

This is my KR1S 1991 that im putting up for sale. Ive got some old history with the bike, e.g old MOT's and engine work. The Bikes in good tidy condition with the wheels recently been resprayed.
The engines recently been fully rebuilt by Martin at Taymar racing using Genuine Kawasaki piston and rings/gaskets, Barrel re-plates, full crank rebuild inc crank pin etc (receipts of upto £1000 to prove this). It's also been tuned by Mick Abbey having had the cases flowed and barrels ported to a fast road tune standard, it's also fitted with V Force 3 reed valves, Graham File lightened flywheel and a pipercross airfilter. The engines covered approx 850 miles since and is running faultless and very well.
It's also had replacement upgraded powervalve pulleys/linkages fitted which seem far more reliable than the genuine items and better quality.
Thye chain and sprockets have been replaced in the last 1000 miles and it's now running a 14 tooth on the front, and the chain's been upgraded to X ring spec.
The bikes always been warmed up before riding, run on fully synthetic Castrol Power 1 racing oil and super unleaded fuel recommended by Martin at Taymar.

The bike also has a WP steering damper fitted, new genuine clutch plates + Heavy duty EBC clutch springs.

Now for the bad bits:

1. There are a few minor cracks at the front of the nose cone and 1 where the l/h mirror mounts, however i understand alot of these bikes suffer from this due to the fairings being poorly removed.

2. There's the odd marks and around the paintwork however all understandable due to it's age.

In summary this bike is all ready to be enjoyed for the summer, it's a very reliable starter and has been very well looked after.

My reasons for sale are entirely genuine, i recently come off my Ninja ZX6R and broke my right leg and could therefore do with the money to help fund new motorcycle clothing and paying the dreaded bills etc till i can work again. I have 2 other bikes but unfortunatly ones got to go :(

The bikes currently out of MOT and tax at end of this month but im willing to put 12 months tax + MOT for the buyer if a realistic sale price is agreed.

I'm looking for £2000 ovno.

Thanks for looking and if anyones interested in viewing or has any questions my number is: 07872549892.