F*cking Lesbiens

Get it off your chest HERE
Brutal Delux
Smoker

F*cking Lesbiens

Post by Brutal Delux » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:59 am

Don't get me wrong lezzers i love a bit of girl on girl but the two horrible truckers opposite my flat have overstepped the mark. after a spin to a local bike nite with a mate on his K4 gixer thou i noticed the tyres on my ZX10R were apraoching the end of there life and when i arrived home at about 8pm as there were noisy kids playing in the street and noisy neighbours playing music i thought a couple of do-nuts outside my flat would be a bit of harmless fun before the new set went on and a bit of a spectacle for the kids,
Well, when the smoke had cleared i noticed a fat , angry lezzer stood at the bottom of my drive shouting abuse at me saying i'd woken up her (illegitimate, mixed race) son and he was screaming terified while pointing at another fat horrible lezzer outside her flat on the other side of the street holding what appeered to be a quet, happy illegitimate mixed race baby boy, i then turned my gaze back to the angry lezzer and noticed she had been joined by another single mother brandishing another happy and quet ilegitimate mixed race baby and a chorus of "you facking wanker , you woke my baby up, he's terrified of bikes" ensued. My dog is terrified of fireworks so i dont take him to firework displays but i now have to angry mothers waving there kids at me in the street calling me a wanker because they are scared of motorbikes, i tried to explane that i have now switched off my motor bike and the only noise in the street is being made by two angry mothers but it it just made them worse so i started the bike up again and everytime there mouth opened, so did my throttle and at the same timei decided that the best action was to do another burnout the full leingth of my drive way and put the bike in the shed and this is when it got ugly, the angry lezzer decided to spit on my friends gixer even though he had not taken part in any shinanigans but when that did not get a rise she then started trying to kick it off the stand, i could not believe what i was seeing and my friend couldn't either and i'm not sure i would have exibeted his restraint as he grabbed her and pushed her away from his bike causing her to land on her fat hairy arse but when the police arrived she said he came out of no where and attacked her for no reason,Fortunatly there were enough witnesses to prove her a liar and we had a cup of tea with the police but they declined my offer of some more donuts, whats the moral? i don't know, i just had to get it off my chest
I'm not superman but i can be a bit of a kent

scooble
Premix Junkie

Re: F*cking Lesbiens

Post by scooble » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:16 am

isn't it a criminal offence in an white English christian country for a fat hairy lezzer to go brandishing a mixed race illegitimate baby in public?

Brutal Delux
Smoker

Post by Brutal Delux » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:05 pm

I don't have a problem with ilegitimate mixed race babies but i do have a problem with the horrible munters that churn them out, i don't mean to come accross as cold, uncaring or vicious but i am so thats how it comes out
Last edited by Brutal Delux on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Howie
Premix Junkie

Post by Howie » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi all, i'm back #-o

And I too have no probs with mixed race babies.

But I do have a problem with kids being brought into this world for financial gain, regardless of their colour, race etc.

It makes me f*cking sick to think that a child has been born/used to gain their parent(s) a 'leg up' in society.

And I'm paying for it :evil:
There's nothin' worse than a blabber-mouth cat

Premix Junkie

Post by 375 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:08 pm

As my old dad used to say, they have kids because they are a cash machine.

Howie,
Were you been, she lock you in the house until you finished all the jobs you started, Patio finished yet :D
Ernest borgnine.

Best film, The Vikings

Premix Junkie

Post by 375 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:13 pm

I forgot,
your mate should have spat on her kid and said how do you like it.
Ernest borgnine.

Best film, The Vikings

Brutal Delux
Smoker

Post by Brutal Delux » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:05 pm

He should have kicked her in the kent

Howie
Premix Junkie

Post by Howie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:32 pm

I don't think you should really go round kicking ladies( :-k ?) in their party regions [-X :lol:

For some, thats like smashing up the slot for your card on the local ATM :twisted: :-$
Howie,
Were you been, she lock you in the house until you finished all the jobs you started, Patio finished yet
She's got me chained to the cement mixer at the mo, its ok but gets a little chilly at night now :lol:
There's nothin' worse than a blabber-mouth cat

Brutal Delux
Smoker

Post by Brutal Delux » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Howie wrote:I don't think you should really go round kicking ladies
i have never raised my hand to a woman in my life, nor do i condone that sort of behavior but Ladies don't spit, kick and swear like a chelsea docker, believe me, that is no lady

garye345
Premix Junkie

Post by garye345 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Brutal Delux wrote:
Howie wrote:I don't think you should really go round kicking ladies
i have never raised my hand to a woman in my life, nor do i condone that sort of behavior but Ladies don't spit, kick and swear like a chelsea docker, believe me, that is no lady
I think"Naughty Girls get what naughty boys get"if a biatch wants to act like a boy then.........
I used to be so care less,as if i could'nt careless.

Cliff
Premix Junkie

Post by Cliff » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:03 pm

A few aluminium phosphide tablets through the letter box should do the trick.

JanBros
Premix Junkie

Post by JanBros » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:45 am

Cliff wrote:A few aluminium phosphide tablets through the letter box should do the trick.
those tablets cure gays/lesbiens ? ? :mrgreen:
You know it's cold outside when you trip over dog shit instead of standing in it.