White Van Man

Get it off your chest HERE
headcoats
Premix Junkie

White Van Man

Post by headcoats » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Went to country bike friendly pub last night on the parallel twin :P and turned into this one lane about 2 miles from the pub
White van t##t must have seen me in the mirrors and deliberately started moved across the road to stop me getting past :roll:
On the straight bits he was even getting in the centre of the road so I couldn't get by,even going over to the right and I'm sure if I had tried to squeeze past ,I would have been pushed into the verge FFS

He must have been that obsessed about me not getting past that he had taken his eye off looking ahead and on 2 occasions he had to swerve back to his side when traffic came the other way :evil:
Can it yer old boiler

500bernie
Premix Junkie

Re: White Van Man

Post by 500bernie » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:52 pm

I see it all the time Martin, it is not just a bikes thing.
The d*@&khead will come a cropper sooner or later.

I was driving down country lanes in leafy Essex the other night (around midnight) when a car appeared from nowhere on my back bumper, well I didn't know the roads (and was knackered) so I was pottering along at about 45mph, this car stuck behind me for ages, through loads of small villages. Then eventually he must of got fed up realising he was not going to get a race.
So the series 5 estate shot past me, only then did I see all the blue and yellow markings!!!!!!! [-X
2 Firecracker Red and Grey C3s

EuropeanRemovals
lurker

Re: White Van Man

Post by EuropeanRemovals » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:07 pm

I'm a removals driver and courier delivery driver so am always out on the roads if it was me driving i would of slowed down for you to overtake i think the driver of the white van had a vendetta with you lol