Our first Classic Bike Trackday weekend of 2015 kicks off on Anglesey’s stunning Coastal Circuit over the bank holiday weekend, but with the added bonus that this trackday is part of the all-new Welsh Classic Motorcycle Festival, so why not have a KR1S club stand too???
There's 16 hours of tracktime over the Saturday and Sunday, traders and club displays headed up by the VJMC in the paddock, and Thundersprint taking to the track during the lunchbreaks on both days followed by a cavalcade of bikes. During the evening there'll be a couple of bands playing in the bar while everyone relives the day and looks forward to Sunday on track.
- 4 groups: Superbike, BEARs (British, European & American), Pocket Rocket (Strokers and 400s), Novice
- 5 sessions (1 hour 45mins) for every rider each day
- 105dBA static noise limit
- Free professional tuition, tyre support from Continental, onsite mechanic, on-track insurance available
- Free camping on Friday & Saturday night for riders +1
£129 for either day, or £238 for the whole weekend
Just call us on 08451 25 26 46 to book, or click http://www.classicbiketrackdays.com/shop if you'd prefer to use Paypal
Tell us where to meet you!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests