silverstone...

Tell us where to meet you!
mr_bungholeo
Premix Junkie

silverstone...

Post by mr_bungholeo »

hi guys...ill be at silverstone tommorow on the old girl,anybody know the right gearing for the national course....oh and if you see me come and have a cuppa...
bring a ding ding i'm a throttle happy chappy...:)

you cant beat a bit of blue haze...
danny harris.....R.I.P
gone but totally forgotten...:)
mr_bungholeo
Premix Junkie

Re: silverstone...

Post by mr_bungholeo »

well...it absobloodylutely pissed it down..almost called of the day...but i was up for it and so was betsy...
between me and the bike our combined age was 74...average of others was around 30 ish....she was a little intimidated in the garage......
we got out and it was very slippery....the guys behind are my boss(who works for silverstone as an instructor,and his brother on an r1 with full wets(they were incredible..)
and it didnt get any drier.....
i missed out on the last sesion cos i was tired and knackered and had to drive home.....zx7r is an old ART student i trained(sidney)and he binned it on the last session...rule number 1.....dont ride when your knackered......
the end to a wet but fun day off(i ride 10 hours a day for a job...i must be mad)....and me and betsey made it home to ride another day.....
bring a ding ding i'm a throttle happy chappy...:)

you cant beat a bit of blue haze...
danny harris.....R.I.P
gone but totally forgotten...:)
podman
Heavy Smoker

Re: silverstone...

Post by podman »

Shame about the weather but it made for some dramatic pics, sounds like you enjoyed yourself...and came away with no damage to bike or self...which is also the name of the game eh.