2013 2 stroke Track Day.

Tell us where to meet you!
rc46
Oil Injector

2013 2 stroke Track Day.

Post by rc46 »

Chaps, Over on the TDR site we are chatting about a 2013 Trackday, Not sure what will come of it yet but the NSR chaps have already got something linned up for the end of July @ Donnington, We may tag onto that, what ever happens its about time we all pulled the ol girls out and had a good old get together smokkers ONLY :wink: ..... I for one would like Cadwell, But Donny is good too, So here is the heads up, keep you eyes peeled, maybe see you all soon..... If its not picked up ill post back here when something is set up.... Cheers
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TZ250 N (to be restored)
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
Luders
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Luders »

I would be interested, as I'll be developing my new race bike this year and spending less time racing and more time at track days.
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

Good Stuff, As i say ill keep you posted as to what the TDR guys are doing i cant see it being a tdr only day but we are trying to get as many as we can and so far there is a lot of interest, The NSR guys post is here... http://nsr250.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12368
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TZ250 N (to be restored)
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
Luders
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Luders »

I'm also willing to lend my 2012 race bike to someone if they want to attend, but don't have a bike to use.

Bernie has first refusal though.
salty
Heavy Smoker

Post by salty »

I would be up for Donnington or Cadwell - I have an important role to give people in the slow group something to lap.

Salty
Top-shaggy
Premix Junkie

Post by Top-shaggy »

I will probably be doing a few of these this year.. also aimed at Two Strokes etc

http://www.classicbiketrackdays.com/
If it takes more than 2strokes then your just playing at it..
500bernie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by 500bernie »

Luders wrote:I'm also willing to lend my 2012 race bike to someone if they want to attend, but don't have a bike to use.

Bernie has first refusal though.
Wow Ben, thanks.....what an offer \:D/
Thanks Ben, I think mine should be ready since Martin is doing all the hard work for me (thanks Martin), I intend to run it this year on a daylight mot with the pointy bodywork I was so lucky to get off Ade (Spannerman).

Cheers
Bernie :D
Firecracker Red and Grey C3 300
dave32
Heavy Smoker

Post by dave32 »

Im up for this!
:D
Looks like we have the CBT events (including a possible 2 day event) and this to look forward to this year.
9005rpm
Light Smoker

Post by 9005rpm »

I'm definitely up for this, diary permitting. I'm also up for any other sensible track days over the summer that aren't full of track day heroes.
dave32
Heavy Smoker

Post by dave32 »

There's always some heroes whenever there presented with a race track,1st session at donny im 1st out with this guy on a GT750 kettle (im on my RS),the guy is well into his 60's and the bike dont look that confident inspiring,yet out of pit lane he gasses it i go into hollywood and craner a bit behind thinking either this guys quick or mad and next minute he's straight on at the old hairpin in the gravel trap! :shock:
What a tool,i mean we had the whole day ahead of us,why go mad straight away?doesnt it make sense to "build up" throughout the day?
Then later ona couple of tits on race spec CB 500's or such were put in the stroker group,they gave NO room and generally just acted like C**ts!
Also ive done loadsa focused events with mostly superbike riders and im out there on my KR and ive had no trouble,but there is always gonna be some no matter what there riding.
Cheers
Dave