Diffrent Strokers bulk buy discount on chargers..

The area for businesses wishing to peddle their wares
Top-shaggy
Premix Junkie

Diffrent Strokers bulk buy discount on chargers..

Post by Top-shaggy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:55 am

See below:

The following is a repost from the Diff'rent Strokers forum.
Yes I have a vested interest as I have put my name down (I always like a discount :wink: )

But I also think it's a great idea.

I know finances are tight this time of year and they perhaps could have done this before Xmas - nevertheless, if any of you would like a discounted quality charger for that loved KR or the like in the garage, look up the DS commercial sales section.

I certainly don't get anything from this other than a share of any discount on ones I buy - and it's NOT to persuade people to defect to DS :D

Cheers TS
Darin wrote:It's been a while since we ran one of these, so if you need one of the best battery chargers and reconditioners available - get your name down now :)

This CTEK Group Buy will run until Friday 21st February 2014

Most of you will already know that CTEK chargers are the smartest battery chargers in the world, designed and developed in Sweden. They are highly versatile, easy to use, compact battery chargers and proven award winners.

All the products manufactured by CTEK are tested and then constructed to the highest standards, which are far in excess of those required by the top product testing agencies such as the independent testing and certification agency, TÜV Rheinland Group.

CTEK chargers are ideally suited to a wide range of applications, including cars, caravans, motorbikes, trucks, boats, jet skis, etc. and are ideal if you want to store your bike (or car) over the winter period and leave the charger switched on for a long period of time to maintain the charge of a battery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

CTEK XS 0.8

The XS 0.8 is CTEK’s smallest 12V charger. It offers state of the art technology and is perfect for charging smaller 12V batteries that can be found in motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs and lawnmowers.

The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process. The XS 0.8 is a compact and fully automatic 6-step charger for 12V batteries from 1.2-32Ah. The XS 0.8 is IP 65 classified (splash and dust proof), delivers 0.8A and is designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof.

It comes with a 5 year guarantee which needs to be supported with proof of purchase CTEK reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty units.

* Input voltage: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
* Output voltage: 14.4V
* Charging current: 0.8A
* Ambient Temperature: -20 deg.C - +50 deg.C
* Charger Type: Fully automatic 6-step charger for 12V batteries
* Batteries: 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, Calcium/Calcium and GEL)
* Battery size: 1.2-32Ah
* Dimensions (L x W x H): 142x51x36 cm
* Insulation : IP 65
* Weight: 0.3 kg
* Quick coupling - Yes

CTEK MXS 3.6

* Input voltage AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
* Charging voltage - Small, Normal: 14.4V, Cold/AGM: 14.7V
* Min battery voltage - 2.0V
* Sulphated battery recovery - Yes
* Bulk charge rate - 0.8A/3.6A
* Peak charge with minimal fluid loss - 14.4V/14.7V
* Pulse maintainance for maximum battery life - Yes
* Current ripple (%) - 3%
* Back current drain (Ah/month) - <1
* Maximum battery current rating - 7-75Ah up to 120Ah for maintenance
* Dimensions (LxWxH) - 165x61x38mm
* Weight - 0.5kg
* Insulation - Splash and dust-proof
* Quick coupling - Yes

The Multi MXS3.6 charger designed to be capable of charging almost all lead-acid batteries that you may find around the home from lawnmower batteries to car and caravan batteries. The cold weather mode is also useful for flat batteries in winter.

Come with a 5 year guarantee (which needs to be supported with proof of purchase CTEK reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty units).

CTEK MXS 3.8 (New model)

The MXS 3.8 is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger with patented Float/Pulse maintenance for use on batteries from 1.2Ah up to 85Ah. The MXS 3.8 solves a broad range of battery problems and is the ideal charger for everyday use. Features of the MXS 3.8 include diagnosis of battery condition to establish if it can receive and retain charge, patented automatic desulphation programme and a special ‘Snowflake’ mode for optimum charging on cold winter days. Patented Float/Pulse maintenance means the MXS 3.8 ideal for long-term maintenance. The entire process of battery testing, charging and maintenance is easily followed on the clear LED display.

The MXS 3.8 is a fully automatic ‘connect and forget’ 12V charger with 7 charging steps and offers selectable 0.8A, and 3.8A programes. The ‘Snowflake’ modes operates on the 3.8A programe. Wide charging range on all lead-acid battery types from 1.2Ah up to 80Ah with additional maintenance capability to 130Ah. Splash proof and dust proof (IP65). The MXS 3.8 is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, is spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof. The MXS 3.8 features a 5 year warranty.

*Rated Voltage - AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
*Charging voltage - SMALL, NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V
*Min battery voltage - 2.0V
*Charging current - 3,8A max
*Current, mains - 0.5A rms (at full charging current)
*Back current drain - <1Ah/month
*Ripple - <4%
*Ambient temperature - -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
*Charger type - 7 step, fully automatic charging cycle
*Battery types - All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
*Battery capacity - 1.2–80Ah up to 130Ah for maintenance
*Dimensions - 168 x 65 x 38mm (L x W x H)
*Insulation class - IP65
*Weight - 0.6kg

CTEK MXS 5.0

The MXS 5.0 is a charger that offers state of the art technology that was previously only found in CTEK's professional product range. The charger can solve a broad range of battery-related problems and is the perfect charger for those with high demands. The MXS 5.0 offers features such as battery diagnosis that shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging, a mode for optimised charging during cold winter days and the charging of demanding AGM batteries (i.e. Optima). The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process.

The MXS 5.0 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers selectable 0.8A or 5A to 12V batteries from 1.2-110Ah. The charger is IP 65 rated (splash and dust proof), designed to protect vehicle electronics, non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof.

Come with a 5 year guarantee (which needs to be supported with proof of purchase CTEK reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty units).

* Input voltage: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
* Output voltage: 14.4V, 14.7V, 15.8V
* Charging current: 5A
* Ripple <4%
* Ambient Temperature -20 deg.C to +50 deg.C, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures.
* Cooling
* Charger Type Eight step, fully automatic charging cycle.
* Batteries 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, Calcium/Calcium and GEL)
* Battery size 1.2-110Ah
* Dimensions (L x W x H) 168x65x38mm
* Insulation IP 65
* Weight 0.6kg
* Quick coupling - Yes

ACCESSORIES:

CTEK 56-382 Comfort Indicator Connector

* Cable length: 0.55m
* 8.4mm ring terminals
* CTEK's new add-on Comfort Indicator eyelet is designed and developed to make vehicle battery maintenance easy and convenient.
* The Comfort Indicator shows the status of the battery and indicates when the harmful sulphation process begins, allowing a quick and easy remedial charge to be applied before battery degradation occurs.
* Compatible with CTEK charger with a Comfort Connect compatible connector, ie. black inline connector with orange inner section within battery connection leads

CTEK 56-263 Cigarette Lighter Lead

* Quick and easy to use
* Quick fit connector to connect to charger
* Allows the battery to be charged via the cigarette lighter socket inside the vehicle*, thus removing the need to lift the bonnet to charge the battery. It is also ideal if the battery is awkwardly placed in the vehicle or requires tools to remove a cover over the battery.
* Cigarette lighter socket must be permanent live, i.e. the lighter must work when the ignition is switched off.

CTEK 56-304 2.5m extension lead

* Cable length: 250 cm
* 2-year warranty
* This is an extension lead for any Ctek charger that has the comfort connect plug. It will extend the low voltage side of the charger by 2.5m allowing you to leave the unit inside your home/garage and run the lead to your vehicle.

Diff'rent Strokers Group Buy Prices:

You're welcome to order as many chargers as you like! :D

Group Buy Pricing for 1-10 Chargers

MXS0.8 = £29.99
MXS3.6 = £39.99
MXS3.8 (new model) = £48.99
MXS5.0 = £51.99
CTEK56-382 COMFORT INDICATOR = £4.99
CTEK56-263 CIG LEAD = £6.50
CTEK56-304 2.5m EXTENSION = £8.75

-----------------

Group Buy Pricing for 11+ Chargers

MXS0.8 = £27.50
MXS3.6 = £37.50
MXS3.8 (new model) = £46.50
MXS5.0 = £49.50
CTEK56-382 COMFORT INDICATOR = £4.59
CTEK56-263 CIG LEAD = £5.99
CTEK56-304 2.5m EXTENSION = £7.99

All prices include VAT

Delivery Costs:

Recorded Delivery Mainland in UK for 1 x CTEK Charger + accessories = £6.00
Recorded Delivery Mainland in UK for 2 x CTEK Charger + accessories = £10.00

Delivery to Europe for 1 x CTEK Charger + accessories = £7.85 or £11.25 for two units and accessories.
Delivery Worldwide for 1 x CTEK Charger + accessories = £13.85 or £17.25 for two units and accessories.

PAYMENT DETAILS:

We can start taking payment once the orders reach 11 chargers or the deadline (21/2/14):

* Paypal: paypal@diffrentstrokers.com (please include your username, delivery address and details of what the payment is for)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please reply below with your name to be included in this Group Buy stating which CTEK charger or chargers (and/or accessories) you wish to order. I'll update the order list here:

1. Darin: 1 x MXS3.6
2. TopShaggy: 1 x MXS0.8 and 1x 2.5m ext lead
3. TopShaggy: 1 x MXS0.8
11. (when it gets cheaper still!) :)
If it takes more than 2strokes then your just playing at it..

Godfrey Drayton
lurker

Re: Diffrent Strokers bulk buy discount on chargers..

Post by Godfrey Drayton » Thu May 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Top-shaggy wrote:
CTEK 56-263 Cigarette Lighter Lead

* Quick and easy to use
* Quick fit connector to connect to charger
* Allows the battery to be charged via the cigarette lighter socket inside the vehicle*, thus removing the need to lift the bonnet to charge the battery. It is also ideal if the battery is awkwardly placed in the vehicle or requires tools to remove a cover over the battery.
* Cigarette lighter socket must be permanent live, i.e. the lighter must work when the ignition is switched off.

I charge my MVP 2.0 with my cell phone cable and have had no issues so far. I'm by no means an expert in this area but i'd assume(key word assume) that any mini usb cable will work. Everyone correct me if i'm wrong.