Kwaks past and present

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
crotch_rocket

Kwaks past and present

Post by crotch_rocket »

Here are a few kawakkers that i have had over the last 6 years i have been let loose on the roads, i will start with my current ones and then ones i have had before but try to get them in some sort of order from most recent.

My KR1 im currently rebuilding

My current run about, GPZ500 S, its shit but better than walking!

now for the past ones

my ninja 636 B1H, bought it and it was like new, had it 6 months, killed 2nd and 3rd gear and crashed it on both sides lol ho well, was good for wheelies and fast, went 178mph on the clocks!

My KX500, was a B model, pre powervalve, very torquey and very vibraty couldnt ride for longer than 15 mins before you couldnt feel your fingers, thinking about putting in a white finger claim against kawasaki lol

Another ZX6R ninja i bought as a quick fix, needed nose cone sorting

A ZX10 i bought to nip about on cos i was skint and it was cheap, looked terrible, i think the swingarm was worth more than the bike!

A GPX250 Ninja, jap import, twin disc! :O

KR1 Trackbike i had for a bit

ZXR400 i bought then realised it was a basket case then sold, im sure you should have to have a licence to use wire snips!

Another KR1 i had

ZXR750 H2, bought it in original colours but bodywork was a mess, painted her up and gave it a bit of a overhaul on the chassis

And the bike what caused it all, my first kwakker, a ZXR750 J1 Fitted with a SP shocker

And thats why i like h***a best....

Jonny