mine when it was alive.

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
dandan0162
Heavy Smoker

mine when it was alive.

Post by dandan0162 »

ImageImagejust thought id post a pic of mine,looking its best now needs tlc!ive owned for about a year n a bit, and it did serve me verry well untill about a month ago when the r/h cylinder smashed to pieces (water jacket)bore was ok :shock: i did notice a crack a few week and was going to get it welded #-o is it possible for the crack to be from gp pipes i dont no?its now of road and iv down graded to a gp 100!anyway since this i got my hands on a kr1(the early red/gold 1 been sat for years, which i got of a chap called fharon who lives near me he is verry well known for his work with 2strokes he was going use it but no longer needed it.somebody who brakes bikes kept asking him for it but he wanted it to be saved and illl do my best, it was going to be my mates before i ended up with it,the previous owner mixed clips around so wouldnt start :lol: im going to use the engine for this one i think and start to rebuild them both but need to concentrate on the 1s first it runs out of mot this month and so hopefully do it over this year,just need more room in the shed an funds of course but will post any progress i make.thanks danny,
Cliff
Premix Junkie

Post by Cliff »

A really nice looking bike, i would get it fixed up if you can.
Never heard of Microns causing problems like that, i think you have been unlucky.

Cool lookin bike 8) .
pablo
Premix Junkie

Post by pablo »

Yep nice looking bike Dan good luck with it.Looking forward to seeing the progress.
dandan0162
Heavy Smoker

Post by dandan0162 »

thanks cliff and pablo :) was most likely unlucky with it, ill post any improvements i make,iv had a lot of info from the site its great!