current tansport

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
john-b
Oil Injector

current tansport

Post by john-b »

Havent put anything in this section since 2007 about page 5 or 6 when i looked :shock: so

Here we have my tzr250 my exup which is everyday transport as i rarely drive. My very tuned scooter :oops: and my bsa oh and the remains of my KR :(
Still thats next before the other tzr when some parts arrive and it has a 1s top end and pipes so its not all bad :D Still doing my own spraying as im far too tight to pay anyone else :lol: :lol:

Anyway here we go if it works

I wish i knew something about KR's so i was like knowledgeable about them and everything like what you lot are ;-) :-) :-)
Bikemike
Premix Junkie

Post by Bikemike »

IIRC you sold me my Kr-1s to raise funds for a Bantam- is that the one?
If so it looks a beauty:D

Mike
Need Break down cover? P.m. me.
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

Tell you what JB, fine collection =D>

Beats mine hands down :(

Howie
john-b
Oil Injector

Post by john-b »

Cheers. No its a 1949 B31 its been an ongoing project over the last three years or so. Took a while as i kept riding it as i went.
I sold the KR to fund a 650 super rocket but i sold that it was getting on my nerves it was too high maintenance, bit like the scooter actually :lol: although thats nearly sorted now, just a bit of fine fettling. The moral with scooters is dont try and get 30hp out of something that started off with 9 :lol:
I wish i knew something about KR's so i was like knowledgeable about them and everything like what you lot are ;-) :-) :-)
pablo
Premix Junkie

Post by pablo »

Interesting collection John I love the beeza =D>
"Turned out nice again"
twostrokesmoker
Heavy Smoker

Current transport

Post by twostrokesmoker »

Thats what you call a mixed bag there matey, nice looking PX is that a Sterling zorst I see poking out at the back ?
I see your in Cheshire (gods county) where abouts ? im over in Lowton near(ish) to Wigan
Cheers
Phil.
jimmydeakin
Light Smoker

bsa

Post by jimmydeakin »

what years the bsa and what model i have got a kr1-s myself but also a triumph t100ss 1960 and love british bikes?????????
john-b
Oil Injector

Post by john-b »

im near macclesfield, its a Jim lomas pipe on the scooter but i got a bit carried away i think it needs to go on a dyno to be set up right its running a parmakit ignition with built in advance but it pinks at about 80 for some reason?
its also got a flowed 210 malossi top end, taff speed head, reedvalve conversion, longstroke crank Kr1s carb and modded cases. Oh and its unstable and dangerous :lol:

BSA is a 1949 B31 rigid 350. I like Brit bikes they are just timeless somehow. Always faniced a Triumph twin a t110/100 or a 21 but the prices seem to have gone nuts :( still who knows maybe one day
twostrokesmoker
Heavy Smoker

Current transport

Post by twostrokesmoker »

So you are saying the PX isnt standard then !!!!! jeez you have gone to town on that mate, needs going on the old dyno me thinks to solve your pinking problem out unless you found a garage in Macc that still sells 2 star petrol :lol:
Cheers
Phil.[/url]