Guess what!!!

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
teerex
Oil Injector

Re: Guess what!!!

Post by teerex »

JanBros wrote:what's new :?:
Elaborate !!!!!!!!!!!!
It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice.
KR-1R
Premix Junkie

Post by KR-1R »

teerex wrote:I will how ever buy some very nice restored bikes providing they have full documentation ie pics & receipts then just tinker with them and ride em.
teerex wrote:
Elaborate !!!!!!!!!!!!
...spunk out a large wad to make perfect, then flip less than cost
restoration is about pride and perfection - not really a financial decision

we all have an OCD to some degree - by looks every bike youve owned has needed to be perfect
you will do exactly the same to the next bike(s) you own, its your persona and accomplishment
they all turn out IAN 'clean and pristine' - thats part of Your enjoyment of bikes
I have no problem with that, after this build we look forward to your next one =D>
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Post by JanBros »

teerex wrote:
Elaborate !!!!!!!!!!!!
it has nothing to do with a big mouth, and I certainly won't come to Yorkshire, as apparently when we would meet your signature would be just words if I read your pb correct ...

Do you have any idea how many times you have said you are done with bikes ? after/during each one it's always the same. Stick to it or don't tell us. Same as saying "this one will be a keeper", only to find out it's sold/is on sale a week later.

And you realise this is a KR-forum ? Having owned 1 once doesn't mean you are permitted for life to post anything non-KR bike related. Imagine if every other former KR-owner would do the same ... I'm all for "open" forum's where one can post just about anything, as long as their is some glue that connects one to the general purpose of the forum. I once had a Bol d'Or 900, but I don't go to Bol forum's posting stuff I do with KR's, it's not the place for it. I moved on ...
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !
teerex
Oil Injector

Post by teerex »

I'm not done with bikes I just don't want to spend all my time in the garage anymore as I have better things to do with my time now.

And if I choose to post things other than KR's on this forum I will.

Maybe you should spend more time concentrating on what your doing instead of trying to wind people up from behind the safety of your keyboard,

If we should ever meet you will be easy to spot as you will be in incompetent f-ck with one thumb.
It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice.
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Post by JanBros »

that's typical : the one that starts swearing in an discussion , usualy no longer has arguments and resorts to "other stuff" to try and make his point. sad :cry:

Say I was a football player, but am now playing basketball. When everyone goes to the cafetaria/pub after the basket game having a drink and talk about the game, I'd rush over to the football-cafetaria and talk to my former teammates only about basketball, I never even mention the word football, nor do I ever ask how their game went. Don't you think my former teammates would find that odd and tell me "if you like basketball so much, why don't you go and have a drink with them ?"

Say I was a christian, and am on a christian forum having nice chats about how good Jesus was and how believing ingod makes the world better and blablabla, and I became a muslim and keep on talking about how good sharia would be for the world etc on the same christianity forum ... wouldn't that be extremely weird ? probably not as I would be banned instantly !

Apart from buying and selling a KR1 brochure, do you have any idea when your last post that realy added something about KR's to the forum was ? I do, as I've just checked ... It's page after page after page about Suzuki's and whiskey. I bet there are some very interesting whiskey and Suzuki forum's to ...

sorry Ali :oops:
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !