finaly on here, cheers al

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
2stinker
Light Smoker

finaly on here, cheers al

Post by 2stinker »

[/img]im nearly finished restoring my kr1s, bought it as a basket case over 3 years ago, its been a long hall, started in feb of this year after it sat in the shed for over two years lookin very sorry for itself, i took pity on her and started work and thought a few long weekends and a few quid would sort it, it didnt and i got a bit bit carried away, i tend to go a bit o.c.d on me bikes, but it keeps me out the pub, but on ebay a lot more spending me beer tokens on kr1s bits, i see it as long term investment, pity the kids mum dosent understand my financial plan, lol, il post pis as soon as i can as know i need to get a few posts up on here first, and my little boy, marcus 6, and baby girl lexi aged 2 are in a lot of the pics, to be fair they do most of the graft while dad takes a supervisory role, i see it as character building, anyway cheers guys, i will have a good few questions to put to your expert knowledge over the next couple of weeks as want to get her ready for the track/road, thanks again al for sorting my password out. :D
Last edited by 2stinker on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
KR-1R
Premix Junkie

Re: finaly on here, cheers al

Post by KR-1R »

:lol: no need to cut children's finger nails - thats what Solvol was invented for

how to add pictures...
http://kr-1s.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6004
2stinker
Light Smoker

Post by 2stinker »

i find grinding paste dose a lovely job of keepin them in trim! #-o
2stinker
Light Smoker

Post by 2stinker »

tried for ages to get these pics on, think my laptop needs a full rebuild, il try again tomos cheers!