Well Its Apart.....

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
rc46
Oil Injector

Well Its Apart.....

Post by rc46 »

with plans to build a 250 track bike, Ground up engine and refurb current bike over winter iive been getting bits of ebay (well actually a bike with loads of bits) the plan is to build and overhaul an engine with rebuilt crank flowed cases, baerrls and worked heads, all the bearings will be replaced as will most the seals.. I have finally taken the Donner engine (former racing engine) apart and now starts the build back up... But before i do here is what i have from that £280 ebay bike, (fairing has gone, frame going, other bits already moved on) and please rember i have actually throwen away a big box of usless stuff already such as KR1 chambers, shagged cases, and covers, seized bearings G box and 1 completly shagged crank.

Here. is the engine in bits + a few other bits n Bobs....3 sets of cases underneith and whats left of the plastic bits.. And all electrical's

and then there is still the 2 other boxes i need to sort out which is full of yam pistons (used i think) another g box, and some engine cases, thats what i acn see, but there is small bits in there too like the power valve i just found.

The Fun begins..... LOL 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TZ250 N (to be restored)
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
mr_bungholeo
Premix Junkie

Post by mr_bungholeo »

~WOW......bargain... :D best of luck to ya...

don't suppose you've a spare set of cases to sell n barrels(dont mind if they need a re-plate)

but i know wot spares r like to come by...... :cry:

gonna post in wanted anyway... :D :D :D
bring a ding ding i'm a throttle happy chappy...:)

you cant beat a bit of blue haze...
danny harris.....R.I.P
gone but totally forgotten...:)
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

What barrels are your after the ones here im keeping as its a set of each (KR1 and S)... You can Have a set of cases... No Prob!

I gave a set of KR1 barrels to another forum member and he said today he's not gona use them so im hoping he'll send them back since they where free anyway, if he dose you asked first there yours.... But hell need to send em back, that set needs a hoan..... so.......pm me...
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
sambdk
Smoker

Post by sambdk »

Jeeesus Jamie, you certainly got your moneys worth there!
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

Are you looking close SAM LOL youll be putting it back together LOL :lol: :lol: which bits do you need? LOL
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
mgtkr1
Premix Junkie

Post by mgtkr1 »

ent to rc46's place to pick up frame/swinger and can honestly say he done well with what he got for280quid! the cases look to be finished nicely, bet it flew during its days as a race bike, good to meet you by the way!