I've bought a h***a !

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

I've bought a h***a !

Post by StrokerBoy »

Actually, Mrs.StrokerBoy has bought a h***a. :wink: Another one. :roll: I remain h***a-free. 8)

NSR50 Gag bike. Watercooled 2-stroke single, 7.2hp, 6 gears. Road-legal, taxed, MOT'd etc. You should expect to get stopped by Plod all the time though. :cry:

Needs tidying up a fair bit but runs OK and should be fun. I took it round the block and couldn't stop laughing ! :lol:

Click on the pics for bigger versions :

Image Image Image
Kawasaki KR250 Tandem Twin (x4) & KS-II 80,
Yamaha RD350LC,
Suzuki GSX-R750RK & RB50 Gag.
nickb.
Smoker

Post by nickb. »

Mate dont worry about the plod, as far as they are concerned, any one mad enough to ride one in the first place, has to legal!!!!
Had a monkey bike which was modded to hell, 120 high comp motor etc etc, done Box hill to Brighton, and the Monkey Isle of wigett, which was mental!! plus day to day use for over 18months, never got stopped once :shock:
Top fun..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
This week I've mainly been in the garage!!!!
mgtkr1
Premix Junkie

Post by mgtkr1 »

know a bloke with one in rothmans colours, looks the buisness. how about sticking a cr80 motor in one or if your madder still, a 125! imagine young billy ''prilla'' at the lights when you leave him on one wheel! would love on of them baby nsr's, proper trick little tool