My Racing Kr1

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
mgtkr1
Premix Junkie

Post by mgtkr1 »

well done mate!! given the circumstances i think you will be one to watch when you get a set up you find suits you,tyres for instance! also after you get back into the swing of things. mate of mine (d.dickinson) suprised us all after a similar lay off, now does very well overall with regular 1st's. BTW, for the lads who reckon it's a 480, there mistaken. i can assure you it's completely legal as dean likes to win an honest race. anyway back on track, well done ballistic, proving the old kr can still cut it when ridden properly, cant wait to read you results after a few meets, cheers matt
ballistic

Post by ballistic »

the kid
Heavy Smoker

Post by the kid »

No offs is the best way to get into it :lol: Well done Mate . Look forward to more reports and developements .
ballistic

Post by ballistic »

thanks for the encouragement - its all a bit of a blur but when I raced a 400 in 99 me and two other 400 riders were protested way into the season when some other people had bought new bikes but I never wanted hollow victories and my bike was straight so I know how your mate feels!
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

ballistic wrote:Youre talking about cadwell arent you.... thats a long way for a track day mate - would defo meet at snett if you are in Peterborough 8)
Its not that far and if you come up the day before you can always kip at my place so your nice and fresh for the morning.
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
Paddockstand Ltd: Tyre and Bike spares http://www.paddockstand.co.uk
driver

Post by driver »

just reading about the team green bike and very interesting.
i rode in the 91/92 ss400 supercup/mrpc for suzuki and can say that it looks just like the old kr1.
my question is does any one know what happend to the kr1 of kevin wholley.
it was by far the quickest kr out there (to quick! he beat the v+m and shell rrsp's and many others).
would be a great bike to find