Trackday Francorchamps

Tell us where to meet you!
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Trackday Francorchamps

Post by JanBros »

I know it's a long way for you guys, but it is the most beautifull , thrilling racetrack in the world :!:

normaly it's pretty expensive to ride there , but once a year there is one orgasisation that has a cheaper trackday. this year it'll be on the 7th off octobre. costs 160 euro for 5 sessions off 30 min's.

Don't know if anyone here might be interested ? if so, you could come over the day before, and stay overnight at my place. it's about an hour and a half drive from my place to the track.

I really love this track, it wasn't a good year for me if I haven't ridden it that year. I thinck everyone should have ridden there at least once. but if you do, you'll wanna come back :twisted: only downside : don't come if you haven't got rain-tires , cause the track has it's one micro-climat (rain might pour down on one part off the track, while the other is bathing in sunshine) :idea:

wanna learn/see the track ? :arrow: http://www.vimeo.com/4800460 , video is from the fastest Belgian amatueur-racer :wink:

interested ? pm me for more details :wink:
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

. Liked the video. You could actually see the counter steering as he was turning Right but those straights look like a 250 would get mudered on there :D

Jan your going to have to come over and do the mini Numerburg Ring at Cadwell sometime. :D
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
Paddockstand Ltd: Tyre and Bike spares http://www.paddockstand.co.uk
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Post by JanBros »

the-elf wrote: but those straights look like a 250 would get mudered on there :D

I've run there on my KR1, as a streetfighter so no fairing. (when I go with the KR, I always go in a less experienced group then me. the longest straight (after the hill) is actually still climbing, so mine managed only about 170 km/h :mrgreen: , while 1000's go over 250 km/h there , so it was quite a speed-difference :-k . :twisted: but the real fun is coming down again at the back off the circuit, and passing all those diesels again 8)

Jan your going to have to come over and do the mini Numerburg Ring at Cadwell sometime. :D
well, I'd love to. maybe when the kids are grown up and left the house, I might come over and do a "tour off famous brittish circuits" :D , but that won't happen for another 10-15 years :(
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !