PB 90's trackday Brands Indy Sept 28

Tell us where to meet you!
kwackman12
Oil Injector

Post by kwackman12 »

Nice pictures scooble & nice to meet yourself & Ade, I timed you on one of your laps I made it 59 seconds? bloody flying if you ask me!! :mrgreen: but saying that there was one guy who went out for 1 session only, on a h***a GP 250 (had the number99) he went round in 48!! sure he knew a short cut somewhere :lol: I did get a ride on an aprillia RS250 later in the day must say I was impressed with it but think I will stick with the "KR"
Back to the garage tommorow & look at the damage, dont think letting it rev to 1200+ did it a lot of good but couldent let that 600 SRAD get past me again after all my hard work ](*,) :lol:

Gary
KR1 race bike
ZXR 400 Race Bike
Aprilia RS250
spannerman
Heavy Smoker

Post by spannerman »

hey we all survived, good day had by all nice to see scooble again, fastest kr there, think we timed her at 57 or 58 so nice consistant times.
also nice to meet gary (kwackman 12) pity about the bike mate, but like i say we all came home,
personally i found it very hard, got down to 1min 01 dont suppose its to bad i am 18 stone :oops: couldn't do the full sessions you never get a moment on that track.
not sure whether the porting is in the right direction but given the time i'd have been happy with that, still need a bit more top end the diesels were a menace so slow in the corners and destroying you on the straight, thought i'd get them back so went out on the sons zxr400 and nearly highsided myself into next week coming out of clearways, needless to say i put it back and returned to the kr.
ade.
on the pipe!!!
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

Hi all,

sorry I didn't make it. Brands indy is very hard work but worth the effort. you can live with any diesel around that track (on a highly tuned 250) as its just none stop corners. great fun and its always my once a year treat. Just a shame I hadn't got my engine together in time.
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
Paddockstand Ltd: Tyre and Bike spares http://www.paddockstand.co.uk
kwackman12
Oil Injector

Post by kwackman12 »

Before the siezure
After the siezure :mrgreen:
Bloke named Steve lent me his bike for 1 session (thanks Steve if you ever look at this forum)
KR1 race bike
ZXR 400 Race Bike
Aprilia RS250
kwackman12
Oil Injector

Post by kwackman12 »

Here's a link Ade http://www.rawaction.co.uk/track/Brands ... /index.htm should find yourself on it :lol:
KR1 race bike
ZXR 400 Race Bike
Aprilia RS250