New Years Day

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
Tambo
Heavy Smoker

New Years Day

Post by Tambo »

Not exactly a beach holiday, but not a bad way to spend New Years Day 8)

Nice meander up through the borders to North Berwick beach. Not had so much finger pointing and waving since the recurring dream where I'm at High School wearing jammies with a gaping fly............... :oops: :oops: :wink:
Kr1s c3, vfr750fg, Dnepr MT11, Pegaso 650
pablo
Premix Junkie

Post by pablo »

A fine way to spend new years day I reckon, and the Dnieper is looking good.
"Turned out nice again"
headcoats
Avgas Sniffer

Post by headcoats »

Nice,I'm coming up somewhere near Berwick for me hols later this year :P
Can it yer old boiler
john-b
Oil Injector

Post by john-b »

that looks lovely, i did the cat and fiddle on boxing day the pic is rubbish taken from across the road on my phone god it was windy and cold but it is the cat and fiddle and that is a KR. Think i would rather have been where you are in that pic, sidecar is cool

I wish i knew something about KR's so i was like knowledgeable about them and everything like what you lot are ;-) :-) :-)
500bernie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by 500bernie »

=D> =D> =D>

The old girl is looking great Tommy 8)
Firecracker Red and Grey C3 300
Tambo
Heavy Smoker

Post by Tambo »

john-b wrote:that looks lovely, i did the cat and fiddle on boxing day the pic is rubbish taken from across the road on my phone god it was windy and cold but it is the cat and fiddle and that is a KR. Think i would rather have been where you are in that pic, sidecar is cool
=D> =D> Putting me to shame John :oops: If the weather is as good next year I'll need to be on the kr 8) I've probably posted more pics of the dnepr than the kr, but on the plus side - none of my vfr [-( :lol:
Kr1s c3, vfr750fg, Dnepr MT11, Pegaso 650
Owenn

Post by Owenn »

I love the bike race and ride very much that's the reason i join this forum. I see both the pictures and i like these fantastic picture. Good work and i hope in future you also share such kinds of pictures.
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

I love the bike race and ride very much that's the reason i join this forum. I see both the pictures and i like these fantastic picture. Good work and i hope in future you also share such kinds of pictures.
More SPAM? They're all at it :evil:
Top-shaggy
Premix Junkie

Post by Top-shaggy »

I know I've not been on here long but I'm here for all the right reasons .. Got a KR and other 2strokes etc and I like the natter and information/help available.

Surely there comes a time when it's worth deleting all the zero posters and scamming spammers [-(
If it takes more than 2strokes then your just playing at it..
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

I'm with you TS. I don't understand what the Spam is all about, sorry, spent most of my time doing something constructive (mostly :twisted: the rest was spent on the destructive side of things, yee haw)

Anyway, so what is 'SPAM'? Is it just advertising? Or is it some kind of computer thing that 'loads??' viruses into your computer?

I'm so behind the times :oops:
john-b
Oil Injector

Post by john-b »

i think its advertising and junk emails although it also comes in tins which is very nice when turned into fritters at chip shops :D

er i have no idea what bearing that had on anything by the way i just like spam fritters :oops:
I wish i knew something about KR's so i was like knowledgeable about them and everything like what you lot are ;-) :-) :-)
500bernie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by 500bernie »

john-b wrote:i think its advertising and junk emails although it also comes in tins which is very nice when turned into fritters at chip shops :D

er i have no idea what bearing that had on anything by the way i just like spam fritters :oops:
Spam fritters are ace :twisted:

Cheers,
Bernie :D
Firecracker Red and Grey C3 300