Project bitsa

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
john-b
Oil Injector

Project bitsa

Post by john-b »

Ok i found this on ebay and didnt pay much, but im reckoning with the spares i have i can build one :shock:

Just waiting for the V5 to come back and then as long as the frame numbers are ok its cafe racer theme time.

So far i have bought a zxr400h bottom yoke as im not messing about doing stem swaps but i have a complete ZXR250 im going to use so first and possibly last pic of progress so far erm actually i just put the yokes on and sorted out the spacer :oops: but its a start :lol:

I wish i knew something about KR's so i was like knowledgeable about them and everything like what you lot are ;-) :-) :-)
teerex
Oil Injector

Post by teerex »

Gotta start somewhere John. :) :)
It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice.
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

I remember seeing that lot on ebay, the pink seat cowl stuck in my mind :lol:

I was tempted myself but didn't bid, can't remember why though, probably lack of funds :roll:

I like the idea of cafe racer theme, be interesting to see what you come up with John.

The idea of a naked Kr has crossed my mind a lot :-k Maybe not as much as a naked Angelina Jolie though :lol:
john-b
Oil Injector

Post by john-b »

naked Angelina jolie is sounding better =P~ i cant afford one of those though :( bugger i need a mop i seem to have slobbered still as long as i dont trip over my tongue it will be fine :lol: :lol:

so what were we on about :? i seem to have got distracted :lol:
I wish i knew something about KR's so i was like knowledgeable about them and everything like what you lot are ;-) :-) :-)
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

i cant afford one of those though
:lol: :lol: :lol: