DAMAGE CASE

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
Premix Junkie

Post by 375 »

I never knew being an Essex boy would create such a lot of comments.

With a crap show like Towie, Essex will always get comments :lol: Been an Essex boy for all my life, 21 years now :lol:

There was a bike mad family lived there. Had double garage stuffed full of bikes.

That sounds like Howies alright :lol:

Welcome to the forum,
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

I remember you talking about that familys garage :) Only progress today has been arrival of a head. looks to be in tip top nick so all good. A vast amount of what i have is filthy and in need of a deep clean. ill pick up some engine cleaner from work and get started . Does any one have any recommendations on a decent priced ultrasonic cleaner ?
IF IT DOESNT MAKE IT FASTER LIGHTER STOP QUICKER OR BRING ME SEXUAL SATISFACTION IM NOT INTERESTED!
Hammoc

Post by Hammoc »

375 wrote: With a crap show like Towie, Essex will always get comments :lol: Been an Essex boy for all my life, 21 years

Welcome to the forum,
True re TOWIE & thanks for welcome

C
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

That sounds like Howies alright
:oops: :lol:

Go on 375 get 'yer sen' (Yorkshire dialect) up North lad.

Ooh by the way, welcome Hammoc.

Got to ask though, what is 'towie'?, I'm assuming its on the box?
Hammoc

Post by Hammoc »

Thanks Howie. So are you a Barker?

TOWIE - The Only Way Is Essex. Apparently it is on the tele sometimes :wink:
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

So are you a Barker?
Erm........ I might be, or I might not :-k

Whats a Barker? Is it along the same lines as a Towie
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

Been out having a bit of a clean up and the standard pipes i have are ok. they have been chromed and a bloody good amount of that has come away . i dont like it and want them back to standard for one of mine. I have a set of standard 1s pipes with aprilia rs cans on which will clean up ok for one of the others so can anyone recomend a local company to put my pipes back to standard black. clocks are rusty and dented so lots to do their . one frame has been polished and is suffering a fair few scratches and nicks. in fact its a bloody mess as clock mount has been smashed off too. Didnt notice that till i got the autosol out . arse.
IF IT DOESNT MAKE IT FASTER LIGHTER STOP QUICKER OR BRING ME SEXUAL SATISFACTION IM NOT INTERESTED!
dave32
Heavy Smoker

Post by dave32 »

Im not sure alot of company will chrome used pipes as they dont like all the gunge/carbon crap in there acid tanks.
If you se the S pipes and prilia cans make sure the Internal diameter of the baffle and spout are Larger than the S stinger outlet,if there not you could run into overheating problems due to excessive back pressure.
ATB :D
Dave
Hammoc

Post by Hammoc »

Howie wrote:
Whats a Barker? Is it along the same lines as a Towie
If you were one you would know it :lol:

Often came in bearded form. Enjoyed riding fast bikes, drinking beer & well educated!
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

done a bit but not much just cleaning of frames and brake calipers. mostly been buying stuff on evil b im afraid. got a front brake set up and am awaiting some body work to arive at castle collins once it does and is cleaned up ill post more pics. The one tank i have is dented and scratched deeply on one side so ill be startng that at the weekend. All three frames have clock mounts broken off so ill need to get measured up and have someone weld me some fresh ones on . ill use work time to source a local firm. :shock:
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

6 birthday for our oldest boy today and i came in from work to be told dont worry daddy their is a present for your bikes in the garage. bless him. so yep i sneaked off and standard rear seat section has arrived , side panels and belly pan are on their way . funds havent stretched to a fairing yet but ill be building another red rocket by the looks of it :lol: