team green

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
bob64bob
Smoker

team green

Post by bob64bob »

a few of us went out for a run monday morning, as i turned up at the house from one of them he came out with his youngest son who was in his pajamas, i just had to ask him to put him on the bike for a photo

20130527_101145 by bob64bob, on Flickr
Top-shaggy
Premix Junkie

Re: team green

Post by Top-shaggy »

Class picture with the lad with matching Jim jams :D

The KR-1 is looking well cool too fella, very striking GP paint and spannies 8)

Hey whatcha need is a team green onesie now to go over your leathers ... :roll: :lol:
If it takes more than 2strokes then your just playing at it..
dave32
Heavy Smoker

Post by dave32 »

Nice,get em started young!my 2 year old nephew goes mental whenever i start a bike up or there on the TV,starts making bike noises and leaning left to right!mental :D
KR1 Man
Oil Injector

Post by KR1 Man »

KR1 Man calling. My grandson, Declan (12 wks old) already owns his first KR, (was my KR Project). Basically, it's spec comprises of: Ported cyls, re-worked head, flowed crankcases, 1-s pipes, cdi,kips,m.cyl,shock; ZXR400 'lightning' paintwork plus much polishing. The rest of it is standard and I have 17 yrs to build it for him. His face already lights up when he sees either pictures or parts of bikes :D Best regards,KR1 Man.
RD350 LC YPVS. Also grandson Declan's KR1 with ZXR black/purple paintjob/ KR1-s upgrades and max polishing