KR250A1 Electrical Issue - Opinions from learned please

Dodgy Kips motor? CDI? battery? diode? reg/rect? its all gobbledygook to me but some people understand it ask tham a question here
pkay
Light Smoker

KR250A1 Electrical Issue - Opinions from learned please

Post by pkay »

As you may or may not know I recently bought a second KR250A model originally for parts but now have accumulated enough bits to get it back on the road. While going through another forum I found some posts from the former owner describing an electrical issue with the bike. The post reads:

"Have been doing a bit on my 84 Kr250 and having a bit of trouble getting it fired up. I have good compressions, clean carbs and fuel, spark when I kick it over. The spark is good at kicking speed, but when I put it on the rollers and give it a spin the plugs spark twice and then stop. Seems that when engine speed gets above kicking speed something stops working. Any clues as to what might be the problem?"

All opinions greatly appreciated, thanks. :D

Paul
fifa14need

Re: KR250A1 Electrical Issue - Opinions from learned please

Post by fifa14need »

Rabbits also provide fantastic temperaments and will stay with each other harmoniously in addition to young children as well as other domestic pets such as cats and dogs, once they may also be qualified and nicely behaved and capable to be for sale some other animals. Small lops, just like individuals, have their own distinctive, distinctive individuality.