Scuffy But i dont care

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
rc46
Oil Injector

Scuffy But i dont care

Post by rc46 »

Well i have been here a while and ive only ever gone round the block on her, so thought i better introduce the other half... :D looks good in the pic trust me LOL you can see why i wanted a diffrent mudguard that one is wrong LOL

few pics of the turned down rear brake brace BDK did as he was boared and the Drilled NUt :D :D saved me 50grams LOL i can have that mars bar now and not worry! :D Ignor the wheel the powder coat is comming off :oops: :shock: :D

1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TZ250 N (to be restored)
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

looking good. :D I've found a spare set of the rearset brackets if you want them, got both sides. Think I paid £70 for them. I actually fitted the rearsets I had for my bike on to yours (god knows why :lol: :lol: just giving away my hard earned money again :lol:) so they are of no use to me now. Make me an offer if you want them for spares.
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
Paddockstand Ltd: Tyre and Bike spares http://www.paddockstand.co.uk
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

BTW do you want those wets fitting to your wheels sometime? If so and your my way pop in and I'll do it for you. Got to find some uses for my big boy toy. :D How many peeps have a proper tyre changer in their garage??????
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

Cheers elf, Ill hold off just now, unless there going Cheap Cheap LOL, and the tyres ill get them done later im in no rush at the mo!! but thanks for the offer, and yes i did see that fecking massive machine in the back, thought i had gone to kwik Fit lol
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TZ250 N (to be restored)
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

Thats ok. Cause I know someone else who wants them.

Yep I don't get to use the big boys toy often enough :D. I blame the wife for that :wink: :wink: If you'r passing, then drop in and I can fit and balance them no problem and it'll save you a bit of cash.

Anyway as I've moved my rearsets alot further back and higher to get a better riding position I suppose I should make some more decent looking rearsets but as I don't have access to a CNC machine anymore I'll end up paying for someone to do a job I could easily do myself:( . I need a second job so I can play in a decent workshop :)
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by: