VJMC Lotherton Hall Show 2006

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

VJMC Lotherton Hall Show 2006

Post by StrokerBoy »

Four KR-1S's at this classic bike show last Sunday. 8) First one is Corky's, second one was for sale in the autojumble, and I don't know who owns the black/green ones :

corky
Oil Injector

Post by corky »

The guy wanted £1500 for the second KR, dont think he sold it. the other two are owned by mates who have owned them since new (1989), the one on the right having only done about 6k miles and is a minter...giv them the email address so hope they join the forum soon..

did your TZR get you home alright tim? i did 180 miles round trip and the KR ran luvverly, dropped a tooth off the front sprocket and sat at 7000rpm at 80mph, just had too drop a cog on the hills to keep up speed with a gpz900r when he decided to open it up a bit...
kr1s project wanted
aprillia rs125 track bike
03 r6 race/trackbike
dr500 flat tracker project
plus a few more......x7,kdx125 etc
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

Post by StrokerBoy »

corky wrote:did your TZR get you home alright tim?
Yeah. I wasn't confident 'cos it fouls it's plugs at the drop of a hat, but I made it out of the show OK and then just caned it home ! :lol: 155kms round trip.

Great to finally meet you there, and nice to see a few KR-1's out being used too. Next year I'll be back on the KR. :D
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

could the green one be the top one on here?
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/bi ... rch=SEARCH
corky
Oil Injector

Post by corky »

No chance that either of them guys would ever sell (they sound minted and had afew other bikes)....
kr1s project wanted
aprillia rs125 track bike
03 r6 race/trackbike
dr500 flat tracker project
plus a few more......x7,kdx125 etc