The start .....

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

well she's all ready for mot......hopefully get done in the next couple of weeks...........then get her stripped ready for painting......... 8)
'So,who's paranoid'.........The Damned's new album,released 10/11/2008 or available to d/load from...'officialdamned.com .....go on treat yourself........
alanw
Oil Injector

Post by alanw »

Very good :!: another long term er coming to a conclusion. =D> You have my attention to see what paint scheme you have in mind. Alan.
Two in every one of us is Schiz-oo phrenic

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

Gis the loan of your face I want to worry this rat
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

well she's passed her MOT,now taxed and insured.........decided to take her for my first real ride on a bike for 16 years.............found a few things about her in the process,the rear shock is fu**ing hard and needs backing off a bit...... :lol: :lol: ..she was 'skipping' all over the place...didn't help my nerves........ :lol: :lol:..... there's f**k all under 6k,but beyond that it's fun all the way........ :shock: ...she's now nice and loosened up...and now i've got to strip her for painting.....got a nice new addition to the fairing which should add a different look to the paintscheme....had about 10 different schemes in mind ...just got to finally decide :lol: :lol: :lol:
'So,who's paranoid'.........The Damned's new album,released 10/11/2008 or available to d/load from...'officialdamned.com .....go on treat yourself........
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

evening peeeps.....haven't been on for a while,been really busy of late,haven't had a day off work for 3 weeks...i'm knackered.........but i'd just like to show you where the bike is at the mo'.......still got seat unit and bottom half to finish........bloody summer will be over by the time i get it finished............. :lol: :lol:

dave
Bikemike
Premix Junkie

Post by Bikemike »

Really looking good now.
I Love the Fireblade holes in the fairing, works really well and I haven't seen it done on a kr before.

Excellent stuff,

Mike
Need Break down cover? P.m. me.
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

thanx mike...wait till you see the bellypan........thanx to the great Alanw and a bit of bastardising from me....should look rather well........... fingers crossed........... :lol:
mgtkr1
Premix Junkie

Post by mgtkr1 »

like i thought it might, the colours work really well. get some renthal grips thou, nice n soft. a clear screen would tidy her up even more buty thats a personal preference. holes in fairings rock!!!! \:D/
Charles
Premix Junkie

Post by Charles »

Looks really good, looking forward to seeing it finished =D>

(but those pipes could use some wrapping, don't they :mrgreen: )

cheers,
Charles
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

Bikemike wrote:Really looking good now.
I Love the Fireblade holes in the fairing, works really well and I haven't seen it done on a kr before.

Excellent stuff,

Mike
got the idea from the Quatar GP...Stoner's Duck had them done and i thought why not....went out with a drill and just went for it,no measuring just good old fashioned eye line.......... :lol: :lol:
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

Charles wrote:Looks really good, looking forward to seeing it finished =D>

(but those pipes could use some wrapping, don't they :mrgreen: )

cheers,
Charles
mmmmm..never thought of that Charles............pmsl.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

a little update..still haven't finished the paint............ :lol: :lol: ...but made a nice little hugger for the old girl.............and painted it white as well........let me know your thoughts peeps.god and bad.......... 8)

ScottaKR
Premix Junkie

Post by ScottaKR »

looking good there Dave.
I have to admit, the green frame looks nicer than I thought it would now that it's almost fully re-assembled. It's hard to guess how the hugger will lookonce all the bodywork is on, but I'm thinking black or perhaps green to match the frame would be nice. Maybe even add some green in the middle to match the front gaurd could be the trick.
Either way, it's certainly going to be the most individual KR anyones likely to see on the road.
Oh yeah, gotta say those holes in the fairing look great, especially with the airbrushing effects youve given them.
Can hardly wait to see it all finished.

Cheers, Scott.
KR250 Tandem Twin (Naked) :mrgreen:
KR1 Red/White
KR1S Track Bike (has been put on hold for now)
ZXR750 H1 (Winter project)
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

a little more progress...................got the seat unit painted,just needs clearing,only the bottom half to paint(waiting for paint from custom paintshop) otherwise nealry there now.put some screen trim around the base of the tank where i had caught it and caused a few scratches putting the seat unit on and off numerous times,hugger painted white now needs a couple of 'p' clips for the rear brake hose.............

KwakOn
Oil Injector

Post by KwakOn »

8)

looks great, also liking the fairing mod and brushing, :D

=D> keep up the good work, indicators are just right IMHO.
.. Image ..
Tripitaka
Heavy Smoker

Post by Tripitaka »

Looking good 666.

Is that gate to stop you taking the bike indoors? :shock: :lol:

Neil.
If you have a Parking Ticket or Speeding Ticket take a look at PePiPoo. Helping the Motorist get Justice.