Cadwell Park Wednesday 23rd July SATT! 2 stroke trackday

Tell us where to meet you!
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

List continues...

Any more RIDERS? :shock: is it another RGV track day LOL
There cant be only 3 krs going....??? I havnet found my new KR yet so ill be on a red bus.

RC46
ELF
MJ43
THE Flute
GARRY on Camera
666damned On Camera
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TZ250 N (to be restored)
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

RC46, have you got that engine you were building still or are you totally KR less?
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
Paddockstand Ltd: Tyre and Bike spares http://www.paddockstand.co.uk
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

More or less Kr less,

I have a few Nice rebuilt spares which ill keep, but other than that tis all gone.

:cry:

The Orange one is looking tempting, but we will see what it goes for..

Why do you have something LOL
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

there was a nice rolling chassis on E bay. If you wanted I'm sure I can get you an engine sorted so, you wan't be too far off.
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
Garry
Premix Junkie

Post by Garry »

fingers crossed the weathers looking good 8)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2564
Smokings Good For You
666damned
Oil Injector

Post by 666damned »

really wanted to get across for this one........... :( ..but cant make it guys due to family bereavement(my Dad)....... :( :(
'So,who's paranoid'.........The Damned's new album,released 10/11/2008 or available to d/load from...'officialdamned.com .....go on treat yourself........
Garry
Premix Junkie

Post by Garry »

sorry to hear that - you've had a bad run of luck lately by all accounts

hopefully things can only go one way from here - up :)
Smokings Good For You
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

Cheers elf, iv had allot of offers and support yet again from this forum.. I know what im after and im not in a major rush, dont worry ill pull one together real soon, i might pick up a few ol dogs and make one good one out of them. there is a few on ebay, did you see the one that has a snapped kick start shaft!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?: :shock: not sure i really want to know how he did that. and there is another in bits with 2 engines thats looking tempting, needs the lugs welded onto the frame and a good going over..... Youll have to try and get past the FAT TWIN at caders. LOL

The only thing that'll stop me getting a KR this year is if a 3ma comes up at the right price. :oops:
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
mj43
Premix Junkie

Post by mj43 »

On RGV forum think they have mentioned 71 strokers entered !
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

Thats a lot of two smokes. A friend of mine is coming in the inters on his Gixer600, he's ex-BEMSEE racer and bloody big headed about it too, it's a pity MJ is in the fast group as I would love to see a KR kick his arse. :lol: :lol: My guess is that there are only around 20 diesels on the track and one of them is RC46 :lol: unless he's pulled his finger out on ebay?
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

Well just finished preping the bike, got the new cylinders fitted, new power valve linkages and discovered that one of the screws locating the power valves had fallen out. :evil: Fitted a new back tyre which I scubbed in last year but not used since. Will just need to fit the correct main jets on the day.

/edit . Weather forcast is looking very good for the day as well. Unfortuantly I was going to use the day to get the bike setup for the DP meeting at the weekend but instead I have to work, and I have cancelled my entry. :cry: . I could have raced but my boss needed me to work and offered me a deal I can't refuse, basically if I work the two 12 hours shifts (on job and knock as well) I'll get paid over a grand. A real no brainer if you ask me.
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
THE FLUTE
Heavy Smoker

Post by THE FLUTE »

the-elf wrote:Thats a lot of two smokes. A friend of mine is coming in the inters on his Gixer600, he's ex-BEMSEE racer and bloody big headed about it too, it's a pity MJ is in the fast group as I would love to see a KR kick his arse. :lol: :lol: My guess is that there are only around 20 diesels on the track and one of them is RC46 :lol: unless he's pulled his finger out on ebay?
I,m in the inters for the morning elf I will see if the Streetfighter will stay with him for you if you want if not will ask MJ to borrow his and have a go :lol:
Derby Phoenix MCC F600 Novice Champion 2006
2009 F1 British Championship Sidecar Passenger
5th 2011 British Championship F1 sidecar
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

THE FLUTE wrote:
the-elf wrote:Thats a lot of two smokes. A friend of mine is coming in the inters on his Gixer600, he's ex-BEMSEE racer and bloody big headed about it too, it's a pity MJ is in the fast group as I would love to see a KR kick his arse. :lol: :lol: My guess is that there are only around 20 diesels on the track and one of them is RC46 :lol: unless he's pulled his finger out on ebay?
I,m in the inters for the morning elf I will see if the Streetfighter will stay with him for you if you want if not will ask MJ to borrow his and have a go :lol:
Good on you =D> =D> .
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

Just push him over as we leave the holding area.. :lol:
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

rc46 wrote:
Just push him over as we leave the holding area.. :lol:
ROTFLOL
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by: