streetfighter?

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
fastfreddie
Light Smoker

streetfighter?

Post by fastfreddie »

been toying with a few ideas for me c2 ,satin black frame an swinging arm,usd front end poss zxr 400 (how do i make it fit as i want to retain s f/wheel) top yoke conversion with renthalls, black an blue (japan) paint kit or original black an green, satin black wheels,or green depending on which colour paint kit,manxton shock and re do usd f/end? polished cans,gibson pipes? tunning wise not sure who to send em to yet,file or stevens? barrels are also gonna need a replate.
any comments,advice,help,from fellow KR nutters most welcomed. :idea:
fast fred 1s hooligan
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Post by JanBros »

make sure you make the rear plastics smaller, otherwise the back looks way too heavy :wink:

what I did :

and for track use :

My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !
fastfreddie
Light Smoker

Post by fastfreddie »

NICE 8) i see what you mean about the seat, and i like the lid,ive seen a simpson bandit used before on a spondon or maybe an harris,dont think id get a flip bandit on fleabay for a fiver though :idea :lol:
fast fred 1s hooligan
fastfreddie
Light Smoker

Post by fastfreddie »

Any ideas on what you did/parts used to get around the choke cable cos on me last one i did i hid it under the tank and had to pull it with me fingers! the cluttch cable was ok but not perfect,as it was outside the frame.cheers. :?
fast fred 1s hooligan
alanw
Oil Injector

Post by alanw »

I really do like the look of that, Jan. =D> "This is the post crash version ? ".
( The crash helmet is'nt my cup of tea ??!) I think a big chrome "Gold Star" style one for me :oops: . Alan.
Two in every one of us is Schiz-oo phrenic

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

Gis the loan of your face I want to worry this rat
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Post by JanBros »

fastfreddie wrote:Any ideas on what you did/parts used to get around the choke cable cos on me last one i did i hid it under the tank and had to pull it with me fingers! the cluttch cable was ok but not perfect,as it was outside the frame.cheers. :?
all cables are standard , if you chose a steer that's not too wide :wink:

choke cable runs behind the forks, and goes behind the headstock under the tank .
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !
THE FLUTE
Heavy Smoker

Post by THE FLUTE »

I cut half the rear subframe off mine and fitted a h***a Rs 250 seat unit to try and keep it simple

Derby Phoenix MCC F600 Novice Champion 2006
2009 F1 British Championship Sidecar Passenger
5th 2011 British Championship F1 sidecar
fastfreddie
Light Smoker

Post by fastfreddie »

very nice thats how i want me frame to look,and usd f/e but i want to retain the s front wheel if poss,an im thinking for the front lights maybe twin cibies? like an harris magnum? or i might go proper retro an fit a 350lc one,like we did in the good old days fitting em on x7s ,am i allowed to mention one of those? :wink:
fast fred 1s hooligan
rvf nut
Smoker

Post by rvf nut »

THE FLUTE wrote:I cut half the rear subframe off mine and fitted a h***a Rs 250 seat unit to try and keep it simple

nice that mate ,ive been toying with the idea of fitting an rs seat unit .have you any pic's of the job you did on the seat sub frame \:D/
fail to prepare ,prepare to fail