one hooligan owner

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
fastfreddie
Light Smoker

one hooligan owner

Post by fastfreddie »

this is the one owner frame that was a mint h reg 1s that i bought in 97,all thats left is a frame,swingingarm, forks,tank,sidepanels,and a pair of bent bars :cry: after i killed it i sold off any bits that was'nt f..ked which did'nt amount to much . before i stripped the lump, i noticed the crank was tight,and the was a load of brick dust in the flywheel,

this was because,whilst avoiding a drunken old fella that was in the middle of the road after a bend,i tried to veer left to miss him and ended up going up onto the pavement, and running along a brick wall hitting a wheelie bin and got thrown off back into the road,the s carried on colided with some black iron poles went accross a side road and ended up demolishing a phone box.! i ended up with a smashed left arm,and skin gone from me left knee down to the bone,thats how close i was to the wall. i have no memory of the wall or the bin just a big bang after veering,my mate who was following me told me what happend the old boy walked into the side of the s and considering how fast i was going ,flat out in third gear as most of you s boys will know i wer'nt hanging about the actual speed f..k knows it had a stage 3 tune so make your own mind up. the law threw the book at me and i ended up with a five year ban,

so the s carcass was put in the shed,until last week when i decided to rebuild it,the history of its former life is this. i got it in 97 from a bloke close to chelsea bridge,he worked for premier? m/c in vauxhall s/london it was made in 91 but not rgisterd until oct 95 he mentioned it was raced by them and on the book they are the former keepers then me,does any one of their race team or remember the bike the frame no is kr250c-002525 if you do get in touch,it won a few illegal street races,chelsea bridge to heston and then back before it died,but with the help of the forum it will live again ,im gonna try and post the pics of it,so remember boys next time you go for a blast watch out for pissheads :-k #-o

p.s. the night before the accident had a row with the bastard ex fanny, and was told later while i was in hosiptal by my step son who was 8 at the time that as i rode away into the night on my S. she said 'wrap yourself round a lamp post'!!!! C..T, well i missed the lamp post that was on the pavement, as i went up it, and im stilll here!!!!!!!!

http://s442.photobucket.com/albums/qq14 ... 20fighter/
fast fred 1s hooligan
the-elf
Avgas Sniffer

Post by the-elf »

The nframe looks nice in black.

Do you know the name of the race team or who raced it?
-- Lets go Racing
Sponsored by:
Paddockstand Ltd: Tyre and Bike spares http://www.paddockstand.co.uk
fastfreddie
Light Smoker

Post by fastfreddie »

hi elf cheers ,havent got a clue ,all i know is what the fella told me and he just said it was raced by the shop and then they put an h plate on it in 95 so it must of been some where all that time .the frame had a few scrapes and the cage bracket on the front had some repaiirs but the rest of it was mint and original, those barrels are from the doner c2 by the way,that need repltating,can you see the damage?
fast fred 1s hooligan
fastfreddie
Light Smoker

Post by fastfreddie »

forgot to add elf there was a yellow and black sticker on the swinging arm which read ..race components,suspension services,dave parkinson if that helps it was on there when i got it an i only took it off today.
fast fred 1s hooligan
barryj
Heavy Smoker

Post by barryj »

Never ever heard of a five year ban for anything :shock:
fastfreddie
Light Smoker

Post by fastfreddie »

well traffic old bill got a proffesser to calculate my speed,he came up with 45mph but said it was under estimated because of what the witneses were saying,also the reason the ban was so long was because the old boy lost the bottom part of his leg when he ran into the side of the s ,the rear foot peg was folded down,the end result saw me pleading guilty to dangerous driiving at crown court,the judge called me an "urban bandit". i was lucky i did'nt kill the old boy as he was 81 hence the five year ban. :oops: #-o
fast fred 1s hooligan