Red White KR1

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
Tripitaka
Heavy Smoker

Post by Tripitaka »

ScottaKR wrote:That dosn't look to healthy mate, in fact, it looks damn nasty. Is that a broken collar bone, or a dislocated shoulder? . Hopeing that's the only major damage you got.
What speed were you doing when you mucked up, and is there anything much left of the bike?
Hope you recover soon mate.

Cheers, Scott.

PS. let us know if the vid makes it onto youtube.

i wish it was a break or dislocation,would be easier to deal with.unfortunately i've torn the ligaments that hold the 'sticky up' bone down to the shoulder. so unless i can physically lift the shoulder up to the 'sticky up' bone for 2 weeks while it heals it'll heal in that position. #freak alert#

on the plus side,at least i've got a good excuse for that chip on my shoulder now :mrgreen:

as for the vid,i'm working on it and will let you know when it's ready.

neil.
If you have a Parking Ticket or Speeding Ticket take a look at PePiPoo. Helping the Motorist get Justice.
Tripitaka
Heavy Smoker

Post by Tripitaka »

SHimmer45 wrote:F3 Kit valves for the masses \:D/

as soon as i get the dimensions i'm on it,
i gotta say,my engineer is a diamond,he just replaced the rusted jointing pipe on my bandit link pipe with ss that had the same id but needed to be machined down to the correct od and welded it on,all for...........£5
off topic,i know,but 60 hours sitting here already is taking its toll

neil.
If you have a Parking Ticket or Speeding Ticket take a look at PePiPoo. Helping the Motorist get Justice.
bobbyboy
Smoker

Post by bobbyboy »

Hope you didn't damage those rgv front forks I want off you :-#
Must stop buying any more bikes,
Oh go on then, maybe one more.....

Fairing plastics at www.taffmoto.co.uk
mgtkr1
Premix Junkie

Post by mgtkr1 »

send me your addy, i can send you a l+r f3 powervalve. i made some up as they allow for discrepincies in the linkagage which restricts the port partially. the idea been that they flow fully even when you struggle to get the adjustment bang on. getting the valves accurate requires some patience/luck. a bit of trickery to boot and there piss to replicate. essentially a 1s valve cutaway.
Tripitaka
Heavy Smoker

Post by Tripitaka »

bobbyboy wrote:Hope you didn't damage those rgv front forks I want off you :-#
:shock:

no,they're fine mate :lol: should be getting a copy of the dvd today,so just need to figure out how to get it online,then we can all have a laugh at my expense #-o

neil.
Tripitaka
Heavy Smoker

Post by Tripitaka »

mgtkr1 wrote:send me your addy, i can send you a l+r f3 powervalve
pm sent.

neil.