rest of my lc's

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
john-b
Oil Injector

rest of my lc's

Post by john-b »

Ok here is a pic of the rest of my piano makers collection. At least one is going to have to go to make room for my super rocket so if anyone would like to make an offer on one of them feel free. I will be advertising at least one not sure which in the new year. The black one is a hybrid with a ypvs motor so it doesnt have matching no's :lol: it does have a very shiny metchamex swingarm though and a standard rad gaurd and stuff that isnt fitted though :lol:
I wish i knew something about KR's so i was like knowledgeable about them and everything like what you lot are ;-) :-) :-)
Cliff
Premix Junkie

Post by Cliff »

The blue and white one for me :D (if only i had the room :lol: )
All nice bikes 8) !
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

I like the 31k, had one just like that with small can microns and a chromed swingarm in '84. I daren't add another at the minute tho' :lol:
frog32
Premix Junkie

Post by frog32 »

hi john

keep the white bike,the blackun looks a good un but will never be worth as much with the ypvs lump in ....sad i know but that just how peeps are :(

the 31k are getting sought after aswell along with the 350n (only made for a year and a bit so not many left)

what ever you do dont sell the ally swingarm (sell it to me PLEASE)

cheers lee
2 strokes our way of life :-)
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

ohh i love those powervalve models.
Garry
Premix Junkie

Post by Garry »

agree col -they looked really modern compared to the original LC when they first came out and, i think that model/colour was the best looking - nice collection john 8)
Smokings Good For You