My new bike

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

flip that, come on boys sort out a date for the rumble. i wanna see this :lol:

Barry, lovely bike mate.
shit like this goes round n round the bike forums for ever, they are all so closely knit.
same thing happened on the rgv site to curd. he had a bum deal with some parts he was selling and then everyone
was slagging him off and sticking in their two penneth.
The fact the 99% of them had never met him, never replied to any of his posts and had never bought anything off
him didnt seem to matter, he got ripped to shreds.
Might have been more to it than i know about but i still dont think he deseved the treatment he got.
On the other hand, i've known some dodgy flip in the past who chop and change between forums when the heat gets to much.
dont know you well enough to say which you are but its still a bloody nice bike :wink: 8)
alimorg
Site Admin

Post by alimorg »

random wrote:maybe free speech is alive and kicking on the kr forum. :D
Yes indeed it is, I am not going to lock this or delete it, why should I? Barry has a right to respond to any accusations levelled at him, I agree with col, its a fantastic bike and will there be tickets for the big fight?
Cheers
Al
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. " - Douglas Adams
edj
lurker

Post by edj »

barryj wrote:Anyone other than Eric (who as far as I am concerned has never purchased anything from me) who has a genuine claim against any trading I have done with them knows how to contact me directly.
Barry
I have all our emails. You memory is pretty damn short. Remember sending this "Hi Eric

The package went a long time ago now, I will check the exact post date when I
get home and let you know later. I have heard nothing so I assume all is ok."

Barry
----- Original Message -----

How about...
"Sorry I mailed you a while ago to see if you had the package and I d"idnt hear back so I assumed you had them. The package was insured so if the worst happens I will of course re-fund your money, I do have another two side panels. What I am going to do is enquire with the carrier today, if they can give me no answer I will send the other two panels by express and worry about sorting my claim out later. Are you happy with this?"

Remember changing your email right after that and never responding again until four years later? You think I would go to all this trouble to try to recover money I never sent you? You acknowledged receiving money. You said you insured parts that were supposedly lost. You never refunded and now start stirring up trouble. I am not the one who started slagging you off in this forum. That was someone else that you shafted I presume.
You can't lie your way out of this one. You took my money and sent me nothing. You have done the same to others. You may not mean to be a crook, but the way you play fast and loose with the truth means that you will keep burning people. I want to prevent that.
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

will all you rg guys just flip off,
we dont come onto your forum filling all the threads with shite.
you've got barry's email addy and no doubt his home address if you've sent him money.
why not just flip off down to see him if your all so bothered about getting some money back because
i think i speak for all of us on here when i say
we are flip sick to death of your bitching and flip whinning on and on and on.
get a flip life you sad bunch of Lovely Chap
or get off your lazy moaning arses, get down to barry's gaff and sort it out face to face.
you've made your point and we dont flip care.
KR1 Man
Oil Injector

Post by KR1 Man »

KR1 Man calling just to stick my oar in here. Ok, I don't own a full on Road Legal GP Race Bike Replica (or the real thing), but if anybody wants to see TWELVE GENUINE, YES,TWELVE GENUINE RGV500 GP Racers all under one roof in deepest Dorset (England), available for public viewing during NORMAL shop opening hours then get down to Crescent Suzuki, Ebblake Industrial Estate, Verwood, Dorset where you will see 9 of them on a revolving carousel (just like The Magic Roundabout but Zebedee was out testing tyres.), Two upstairs in the clothing dept, (including Kenny Roberts Jnr) and.... Kevin Schwantz's winner 'stuffed and mounted' on the wall in the Race Workshop gathering dust! There, I've said my bit and no I've not been drinking or on the 'Funny Stuff' prior to this contribution. This really does exist for those wishing to go and see. Barry J, I still think that your bike is 2 stroke multiple orxxxsm material and would love to see it down Poole Quay in the summer, and as I said before, to a lot of us, a bike like yours is fantasy material, I'd need a lottery win to achieve mine, and so what if it says h***a on the tank? it's drop dead gorgeous. best regards, KR1 Man.
RD350 LC YPVS. Also grandson Declan's KR1 with ZXR black/purple paintjob/ KR1-s upgrades and max polishing
random

Post by random »

will all you rg guys just flip off
Why? Its a forum and anyone can look, thats the point of the internet

we dont come onto your forum filling all the threads with shite.
Err thats because there isn't a forum :roll:
why not just flip off down to see him if your all so bothered about getting some money back......
The states is a bit far
get a flip life you sad bunch of Lovely Chap
Thats a big generalisation. Some of the nicest people I have met on motorcycle 'forums' are from the rglist and the technical expertise available there are something else.
you've made your point and we dont flip care
Fair enough but if you don't care don't read it :roll:

Anyway I see barru (as he calls himself elswhere)has removed his posts...........booooo........but learnt to count.............hooray. Bit of a sticky wicket making threats over t'internet.

My work here is done and I must say its been a blast. Toodle pip I am off for tiffin
Barry baiting was fun till Barry realised he was in the wrong.
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

Ahh i forgot you were an american. :roll:
that would explain a lot. :lol:
Cliff
Premix Junkie

Post by Cliff »

Cor!!! That was good :lol: . Very nearly as good as the old Knukalz fiasco on the old forum 8) , anyone remember that one?
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

Cliff wrote:Cor!!! That was good :lol: . Very nearly as good as the old Knukalz fiasco on the old forum 8) , anyone remember that one?
Remember it well, spelling was better this time though, couldn't understand most of it last time :lol:

'The rose that grew through the reinforced concrete in outer london city' or some such bollox.
Darren
Oil Injector

Post by Darren »

Yes he was a complete Lovely Chap wasn't he !
Col calm down at your age its bad for your health think of your blood presure ! :lol:
I do feel if there is some stuff that has happened on another forum it has no place to desend to this on this site, untill now there has been no bad "banter" it should end now.
However It would be good to see the beefcake and his nemesis go face to face in a cage match with some scantliy clad essex girls (maybe wrestling in peanut butter and baby oil, the girls of course) just for the sake of it.
Thats my take on it but I'm a sarcastic pervert.

Darren
I'll just get me coat !
col
Premix Junkie

Post by col »

let me get this straight, you want to see barryj semi naked
and covered in baby oil and peanut butter :shock:
Darren
Oil Injector

Post by Darren »

Erm NO !
I just want to see if he fights like a girl whilst a couple of women wrestle in the back round, Jesus Col your more perverted than me !
I'll just get me coat !
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

Darren wrote:Erm NO !
I just want to see if he fights like a girl whilst a couple of women wrestle in the back round, Jesus Col your more perverted than me !
Where can I buy a ticket?
Darren
Oil Injector

Post by Darren »

Not available yet Red but I would be happy to set something up if there are enough people interested in watching.
I could list them on ebay I just need to think of a catchy name for the fight along the lines of "Rumble in the Jungle."
How about "War of the Web" or "Keyboard Knockouts" or "Mouse Muscleboys" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darren
Hey 200 posts !
I'll just get me coat !
alimorg
Site Admin

Post by alimorg »

Darren wrote: Hey 200 posts !
Congratulations on your double century!, the only problem is you are still outside the top 10, one more and you will be joint 10th! - Col however will be knocking on the door of 600 soon :shock:
Cheers
Al
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. " - Douglas Adams