My new bike

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
SHimmer45
Premix Junkie

Post by SHimmer45 »

col wrote:will all you rg guys just flip off,
we dont come onto your forum filling all the threads with shite.
you've got barry's email addy and no doubt his home address if you've sent him money.
why not just flip off down to see him if your all so bothered about getting some money back because
i think i speak for all of us on here when i say
we are flip sick to death of your bitching and flip whinning on and on and on.
get a flip life you sad bunch of Lovely Chap
or get off your lazy moaning arses, get down to barry's gaff and sort it out face to face.
you've made your point and we dont flip care.
id agree with what Col has said.. putting across as bluntly as he has might go some way to getting certain "members" to understand.
i think alimorg has got plenty of reason to lock the thread and kick the abuser's off.
to be frank this sort of problem should be dealt with behind closed doors.
and directly with those involved rather than flaming a user. doing it like this make all members of the forum look like a bunch of whiners :roll:
94 GPz500S
KR1-S Project
KR1 donor
Darren
Oil Injector

Post by Darren »

alimorg wrote: Congratulations on your double century!, the only problem is you are still outside the top 10, one more and you will be joint 10th! - Col however will be knocking on the door of 600 soon :shock:
Cheers
Al
I know Ali its just that Corky always seems to be 1 post in front and keeping out of the top 10.
As for Col he just has too much time on his hands I don't see anyone getting near him.

Darren
I'll just get me coat !
KwakOn
Oil Injector

Post by KwakOn »

I agree with Col too,

I dont think the thread would need locked or anything after all there isnt much confusion when we can use clear and concise language.
frog32
Premix Junkie

Post by frog32 »

Congratulations on your double century!,

:shock: hey what ever floats your boat :lol: :wink:
2 strokes our way of life :-)