My new bike

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
StrokerBoy
Premix Junkie

Post by StrokerBoy »

Hey Vector, have you got any details of that cheap RD500 you're selling ? I'm not too fussed about the ground-off frame numbers... :lol:

(Calm down Barry - this is a joke ! I know how having a bike stolen makes you suspect everyone, I've been there too. My garage looks like Fort Knox these days. :cry: )
Kawasaki KR250 Tandem Twin (x4) & KS-II 80,
Yamaha RD350LC,
Suzuki GSX-R750RK & RB50 Gag.
KR1 Man
Oil Injector

Post by KR1 Man »

Hi Barry J. Have'nt been around much in last few days, have just caught up on the goss about your new bike, I still reckon it is the nearest dammit thing in all my 45 yrs that I've EVER seen to 2 stroke utopia yet , and I've encountered a few. Sitting astride Mick Grant's H2R during warm up at Beaulieu (great guy, but test rides were not an option) is the sort of stuff dreams are made of, but it happened. However, despite what some people may have said, SO WHAT IF Spondon have worked the frame? SO WHAT IF it says h***a on the tank? we should all bear in mind that to a lot of people your gorgeous bike is a Dream Bike Made Reality, and we all have dream bikes ( Mine runs a KR1-S V4 engine conversion and I'd need a lottery win to have it built) yet only the very lucky few get to experience a bike like yours so Enjoy...... All that remains to say is that if you were to grace Bike Nite at Poole Quay with her presence, (every Tuesday,May to Sept) not only would you pale ALL the 'Firebandits/Fazercats and Ningixers into their stereotypical insignificance, but something would have to be VERY seriously amiss if she did'nt walk away with the' Bike of the Nite' award at some stage during the season, instead of the usual Goldwing/Harley/Rocket 3/or trike. This event is run by Poole Council, and our 'Non Bike Riding, Bike Judging,Handshake Merchant Councillor' would be foaming at the mouth, making strange gestures and gibbering helplessley at first sight of your babe. Last summer, you could walk round that event , count the strokers, barely get into double figures and if you saw ANYTHING above 347cc it was your lucky night and that was with anything up to 2 thousand bikes present!!! I don't know where you are located but if you want to steal the show it's one worth thinking about. Ps:DO let me know if................... Best regards, KR1 Man
RD350 LC YPVS. Also grandson Declan's KR1 with ZXR black/purple paintjob/ KR1-s upgrades and max polishing
Garry
Premix Junkie

Post by Garry »

well you're going to make a lot of friends with a first post like that !
Smokings Good For You
alimorg
Site Admin

Re: rossi rep shame ohhh shame

Post by alimorg »

we hate liars wrote:nice bike but not as good as others ive seen i saw a black loris capirossi rep one last year that would screw the pants off this one
also why oh why does it have to belong to such a dick :twisted:
You sir are suspended! a bit of banter amongst regular users is fine but an insult with your first post is not on
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. " - Douglas Adams
pat

Post by pat »

Suspect it was one of the RG500 community.

Barry's more than a little infamous within RG circles, he even has his very own personal link on : http://edj.net/cgi-bin/rgforsale.pl
Garry
Premix Junkie

Post by Garry »

oh dear :(
Smokings Good For You
barryj
Heavy Smoker

Post by barryj »

Three
Last edited by barryj on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marlow

Post by marlow »

Let's see a pic of the mighty beefcake Baz himself...reckon I could KO him soon as look at him :lol: :lol: :wink:
barryj
Heavy Smoker

Post by barryj »

Four
Last edited by barryj on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
random

Post by random »

Poor old delusional barry always the innocent one :roll:
Delusion- delusion is commonly defined as a fixed false belief and is used in everyday language to describe a belief that is either false or fanciful...

As for making threats against people :roll:

Who welded up the rear stingers, stevie wonder? Or was it the same bloke who plumbed in the rad and added the speedo? And as for the top yoke rather you than me, but I will let you find out about the design flaw yourself :wink:

Not a bad bike overall though, must say the west replica looks better engineered and there are a couple of rs framed 500's about which look better and are more trick.

Why say you have pm'd someone? why not just show us all or say nothing? :roll:
barryj
Heavy Smoker

Post by barryj »

Five
random

Post by random »

Beefcake barry wrote
You have my e-mail, I am all over the UK on business/track days lets meet instead of hiding behind the internet. No threats made just promises if any of you little men actually take me up on my offer.
Don't like someones point of view so you threaten them :roll:
Red Devil 777
Premix Junkie

Post by Red Devil 777 »

flip me, this is better than Jeremy Kyle. :lol:
barryj
Heavy Smoker

Post by barryj »

Six