My new toy.

The place to put pictures of your pride and joy - you can also post pics of your KR if you want!
teerex
Oil Injector

Post by teerex »

Just been out on the 400, hahahahahahahahahahaha what a sweet little motor revs to 14,000rpm, it does need a noisy so i can listen to the engine scream.
It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice.
Charles
Premix Junkie

Post by Charles »

teerex wrote:Just been out on the 400, hahahahahahahahahahaha what a sweet little motor revs to 14,000rpm, it does need a noisy so i can listen to the engine scream.
:) yes, the ZXR 400 engine is fun, but I still think the KR1S can't be beat, it's mental.....

Charles
1991 KR1S C3 no more :(
1993 ZXR400
1999 TL1000R
teerex
Oil Injector

Post by teerex »

Ive never ridden a KR1, only RDLC's. ive had many new superbikes but you can never REALLY make them scream on the road as they are just too fast, but this little 400 gets its neck rung big time, and i had a smile from ear to ear, just need to get a race can to hear the engine working.
JanBros
Avgas Sniffer

Post by JanBros »

teerex wrote:Ive never ridden a KR1, only RDLC's. ive had many new superbikes but you can never REALLY make them scream on the road as they are just too fast, but this little 400 gets its neck rung big time, and i had a smile from ear to ear, just need to get a race can to hear the engine working.
if you get such a smile from a ZXR400 (which is very understandable), be aware that riding a KR1, the smiling-rate rises exponential 8)
My ultimate goal is to die young as late as possible !
Top-shaggy
Premix Junkie

Post by Top-shaggy »

Charles wrote: :) yes, the ZXR 400 engine is fun, but I still think the KR1S can't be beat, it's mental.....

Charles

Surely you can't sell the KR1 Teerex without christening her... You would never know the sound of the worlds fastest screaming two stroke road weapon - go on... take her for a spin... You know you want too !!

Then you will want to keep it..
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If it takes more than 2strokes then your just playing at it..
teerex
Oil Injector

Post by teerex »

I darn't TS because if i blown it up i will be gutted and the guy who may be buying it if it is up to scratch when done, is putting it in his private collection and i have seen some of his toys and anything less that perfect wont cut it,
so it wont be getting ridden by me.

Ive had the suspension set up yesterday on the ZXR400 for my weight and what a difference, and fitted some braided stainless brake lines, next are some tyres as the front is the original from new, and im after a noisy race can aswell, then just alot more cleaning over the next few weeks.