DAMAGE CASE

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
Premix Junkie

Post by 375 »

Scrap heap challenge :lol:
Top-shaggy
Premix Junkie

Post by Top-shaggy »

Great pics. Last time I had the stuff out the garage and engine stripped on the drive it p*ssed it down ..

Nice touch with the cat (MJ, lol) and wife's foot, she didn't have to paint her nails to match the three spoke wheels - though it is appreciated :D
If it takes more than 2strokes then your just playing at it..
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

It started to rain as soon as i had finished taking the pics and mrs matching nails would not help carry anything back into the garage . Im no pikey scrap dealer she said. I got my own back i fed all the kids skittles and coke for breakfast before i left for work :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IF IT DOESNT MAKE IT FASTER LIGHTER STOP QUICKER OR BRING ME SEXUAL SATISFACTION IM NOT INTERESTED!
dave32
Heavy Smoker

Post by dave32 »

Brilliant! :D
Reminds me of when i bought a van load of LC stuff,got home and set it all out on the driveway,looked like a pikey scrap yard but a organised one at that 8)
so whats the Bore measure at on the cylinder for the 350 piston?
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

Sorry dave i did measure it and forgot to post info ill do it again . Im after standard so its no good for me anyway.
IF IT DOESNT MAKE IT FASTER LIGHTER STOP QUICKER OR BRING ME SEXUAL SATISFACTION IM NOT INTERESTED!
dave32
Heavy Smoker

Post by dave32 »

Yep best way,they fly is stock 250 form anyway,good luck :D
Hammoc

Post by Hammoc »

Best of luck with this BIG project (s). I know with that new garage and all the experience you have it will be no time before there are some superb KR1s sitting on your drive. Put my name down for one now please =P~

....BTW nice painted nails Binty :wink:
Top-shaggy
Premix Junkie

Post by Top-shaggy »

Hammoc wrote:Best of luck with this BIG project (s). I know with that new garage and all the experience you have it will be no time before there are some superb KR1s sitting on your drive. Put my name down for one now please =P~

Welcome to the forum Hammoc
Another Essex person :D
If it takes more than 2strokes then your just playing at it..
Hammoc

Post by Hammoc »

Top-shaggy wrote:
Hammoc wrote:Best of luck with this BIG project (s). I know with that new garage and all the experience you have it will be no time before there are some superb KR1s sitting on your drive. Put my name down for one now please =P~

Welcome to the forum Hammoc
Another Essex person :D
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

Ha nice to see you made it hammoc :D The bore of this 1s barrel is about 65mm. I have left my gauges in lincolnshire so will be picking them up soon. No progress last night im afraid i was busy painting my nails. :D
Premix Junkie

Post by 375 »

Hammoc,
Essex boy, what part
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

hes from the side of the family we keep in Great Dunmow . Normal rules apply dont feed them or let them have water after midnight or all hell will break lose :mrgreen:
Premix Junkie

Post by 375 »

ARC76 wrote:hes from the side of the family we keep in Great Dunmow . Normal rules apply dont feed them or let them have water after midnight or all hell will break lose :mrgreen:
:D :D

Must be more Essex boys then the Yorkshire boys on here.
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

My brother & his family use to live in Great Dunmow.

Beaumont Hill? Seems to ring a bell, on the way to Thaxted?
Hammoc

Post by Hammoc »

Howie wrote:My brother & his family use to live in Great Dunmow.

Beaumont Hill? Seems to ring a bell, on the way to Thaxted?
I never knew being an Essex boy would create such a lot of comments.

Yup I know Beaumont Hill - right nr my old school. There was a bike mad family lived there. Had double garage stuffed full of bikes. Mainly Yamahas if I recall ....had RD500, RD350 Ypvs & TZR250 plus many other toys
:mrgreen: