DAMAGE CASE

Show us that box of bits in your shed!
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

DAMAGE CASE

Post by ARC76 »

Well i set off from work in leeds last night and drove down to bourne in lincs to pick up project damage case. I got back home just after 11.15 so pics will follow tonight , to be honest trailer and car are still loaded. So far what i have are 3 kr1 frames and swingers three bottom ends a loom clocks two barrels one bored to take tz 350 piston two sets of forks three rear wheels one damaged. one front three shocks one rebuilt one refurbed crank other three unknown one damaged tank. one radiator. and other things yet to descover. So its going to be a big job just to get one up and runing. I would love to get one back to fresh standard condition and one for a track toy and go to work plaything. I warn your ladies and gents their will be questions and swearing along the way .To quote the god that is lemmy MOVE OVER FOR A DAMAGE CASE ! Right off to work to print off the manual :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
IF IT DOESNT MAKE IT FASTER LIGHTER STOP QUICKER OR BRING ME SEXUAL SATISFACTION IM NOT INTERESTED!
scooble
Premix Junkie

Post by scooble »

I saw that advertised on Ebay and the bored out 350 barrel. I remember back in the early 90's Stan Stephens tried boring out a KR1 to 350 using TZ pistons - but it never stayed together long enough for it to be viable.

Are you keeping all the bits or seling any of it on?
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

Yeah i think it was a hag hughes readers special in pb but not sure. i want it standard bore really .whos going to want one 350 barrel tho so might have to match it up even if i do move it on . As for selling anything else on i might do some things but i need to look at what ive got over the next few days and go from their .
IF IT DOESNT MAKE IT FASTER LIGHTER STOP QUICKER OR BRING ME SEXUAL SATISFACTION IM NOT INTERESTED!
Howie
Avgas Sniffer

Post by Howie »

I saw that advertised on Ebay
Yep me too, I was tempted but for some strange reason I convinced myself I had enough projects for the moment :( :shock:

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Arc, you have enough to be getting on with.
dave32
Heavy Smoker

Post by dave32 »

Hags bike was a yammagamma with a F2 spec 350ypvs lindermere tuned motor.
Strange to use a TZ350 piston as they are piston ported so the skirt controls the inlet timing,unlike the KR's.
Be interesting to see the barrel if you got a pic.
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

Good work sir, im just going on what the guy said so who knows. ill take some pics tonight and upload . Always loved hags stuff what happened to him ?
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

so this is the supposed bored to take tz 350 barrel.
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

ImageImage
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

this modern technology posting pics thing is a bit above me but ill grasp it soon. i got out in the garage today and cleared some space to start the clean up and assessment of what i have . i have a bloody long list of things i need. already have a head on the way but lots to do .

ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

wifes foot was desperate to get in the pics as was Michael Jackson
the cat. Hes black and white and likes kids

:D :D :D :D :D
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

Sorry every one i have no idea why its all doubled up i shall work it out for next time . Now its stella time. :D
Premix Junkie

Post by 375 »

Wow a lot of parts there, time for a lot of stella.

You will have fun sorting that out, Tell your wife her foot looks good :lol:
Keep the photos coming.
ARC76
Heavy Smoker

Post by ARC76 »

she is calling it all scrap heap challenge and keeps humming the theam tune when i enter a room. stella no 4 is dong its refreshing best 8)