F250 Croft 31 March 2007

Tell us where you are racing we might pop along and offer support!
mj43
Premix Junkie

Post by mj43 »

I sulked most weekend - put an old stock engine in Friday knowing it might be dodgy - started it - it was :(
Saturday morning put old bottom end in mated to a set of very standard KR-1 barrels and heads 45hp tops :(
Didn't want to race and it showed - 1'44" ten seconds slower than I was in 2005 :shock:
Sunday morning it was a bit warmer so rejetted and geared the bike for the engine. Found a power valve arm was disconnected :oops:
Down to 1'40" in the first race but still getting caned on the straights by the 400's. Not used to this KR normally faster than they are :(
Second race down to 1'38" and I could have gone faster - still getting caned on the straights but being held up big time on the corners. Last few laps slowed by nearly 5 seconds as I couldn't find any of the gears. Box is shagged - new one being fitted for Mallory - more money :cry:
rc46
Oil Injector

Post by rc46 »

:( never mind mate.... good effort.... :) i remeber my NSR when she had 45hp on tap LOL felt like everyone had 2 engines But its lovely when you out brake em hey!!!!! I also remeber that day at donny when some dodgie old bloke on a rusty KR went past!! Cheeky Fecker!!! :lol: Couldnt get near him!!!!
1 x TDR250 Black
1 x TDR50 Blue
1 x TZR250 3MA
1 x TZ250 3YL
1 x TZ250 N (to be restored)
1 x TD3 (being rebuilt)